Hi. I have problems with my ears. I think I am losing my hearing. Sometimes my hearing improves in noisy conditions. I feel dizzy from time to time. What is wrong with my ears? I am 24 years old.

Hi. I had the same symptoms and I was diagnosed with otosclerosis. It is a common ear problem. Otosclerosis symptoms include gradual and progressive loss of hearing, sensations of ringing in ears, and dizziness. The cause of this problem is unknown, and the only solution I have is surgery. Another is to use hearing aids (to boost hearing). You have some meds to slow down the progression of otosclerosis (fluoride, calcium and Vitamin D). Surgery can correct conductive hearing loss.

how can i get rid of strong ear pain from wisdom teeth as i already had antibotics of my dentist and took the course and im still getting a lot of pain in my ears i feel tearful as the pain is very strong and we keep foning my dentist to get an referal for them to be removed but they said they cant find my notes so i have been waiting a very long time for them to be removed i am 26 years old and i hate suffering with this pain in my ears i have tried ear drops they do not work for the pain.