HI. I WOULD LIKE TO SHARE MY STORY.  I'LL TRY TO MAKE IT SHORT. I WAS PRESCRIBED THE PATCH JUNE 2013, STARTED OUT ON THE 12.5 MCG UPPED 37 MCG THEN TO 50 MCG. STARTED GETTING SICK.. LACK OF APPITITE & LOSS OF WEIGHT.. I DIDN'T GIVE IT A THOUGHT THAT IT COULD BE THE PATCH. THE DR. THEN PUT ME ON THE 75 MCG. BOY DID SH*T HIT THE FAN THEN. I WAS IN BED AT LEAST 3 WEEKS POWER PUKING. WENT TO THREE DIFFERENT SPECIALIST. (ALL THREE MISDIAGNOSES ME)  AND SEVERAL TRIPS TO THE E.R. FINALLY I ASKED MY P.C.P TO GET ME A GASTRO SPECIALIST IN ANOTHER COUNTY. AND TO MY AMAZEMENT ALL HE DID WAS LOOK OVER MY LIST OF MEDS AND SAID....... THERES YOUR PROBLEM ( THE PATCH ) IT WAS PUTTING TOXINS IN MY SYSTEM POISION ME ALL THAT TIME. I LOST 45 POUNDS . I CALLED THE PAIN CLINIC TOLD THEM I WANT OFF THE PATCH. STARTED WEANING OFF GOT DOWN TO THE 25 MCG. THEY DIDN'T GIVE ME ANY 12.5 TO USE. SO, I WENT COLD TURKEY OFF OF IT. IT'S BEEN A BIT OVER A MONTH. I WON'T SAY BY ANY MEANS THAT IT HAS BEEN EASY. BEEN PURE HELL ACTUALLY. THE WITHDRAWLS ARE AWFUL. STILL HAVING A FEW LINGERING, BUT THE NAUSEA  AND LACK OF ENERGY HASN'T LEFT. SURE DOES MAKE YA WONDER ......WHO TO TRUST. I HOPE THAT MY WRITING THIS MIGHT HELP SOMEONE ELSE NOT TO SUFFER AS LONG.

Hi. I'm also on the Fentanyl patch, and I have been for over 2 years now. It's nice to meet you. First off, This isn't making sense to me since there's no such thing as "the 37.5 Fentanyl patch." you also mentioned another dose which isnt made. The Fentanyl patch comes in 25mcg., 50mcg., 75mcg., and then 100mcg. That's it. Even if you go above that, you then have to add 2 patches together. Please, can you clarify this first, and then I'd like to share my experience and a suggestion with you, ok? Thank you and good luck.