So when I wear underwear (I wear boxers) then its too tight in there and when I walk, it touches the fabric or the hard part of the underwear or of the pants (not sure) and I've to stop walking and pull my underwear for some room.

My penis is 1inch long and sometimes it also retracts. I've tried bigger boxers and tight ones but with no results.

These days I just wear gym pants and they're fine, can't wear jeans with underwear anymore

any advice?

thanks

Have you tried briefs, boxer briefs or thongs? It may be that something tight and supportive like that will keep the penis in place; it will be touching underwear fabric but won't be wriggling around as much, so it might be less irritated. Also, to relieve the soreness from irritation (and to keep the penis generally healthy), use a top drawer penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) with natural moisturizers like shea butter and vitamin E.

men wear thongs? I've not tried briefs because I thought that would be too tight and that might even do more damage. For some reason I feel its too tight in there even with boxer briefs so briefs will be even more tighter. I don't know what its touching but its the tip of my penis touching the fabric of pants (the middle part) and I guess that's causing the irritation. Then when I'm anxious, it retracts, that pisses me off even more

Did u Find a solution. Same problem n hnece checking