hi im 20 years old and have sometimes when sat down i get prolonged erections that occur out of nowhere. I realise that this is part of pubity, however i am 20 and still having erection problems. Sometimes the erection goes away quickley, sometimes it only takes a small amount of sexual thought to trigger it off. The erection isnt painful, but incredibly annoying.

I get the constant erection when i wake up in the morning. Most mornings i wake up i have an erection for no reason, is this normal?

jamesand1 wrote:

Quote:

see get the constant erection when i wake up in the morning. Most mornings i wake up i have an erection for no reason, is this normal?

Quote:

an erection is your desire for sex, do you have a girl friend are you getting enough of the good stuff this might be the reason for your erection problems, sometimes people who have suffered traumatic experiences in life at a young age might become addicted to sex this is because sex was a comfort during puberty and it made you feel good, it was away of coping with the bad situation at the time. constant erection could be from watching too much porn, I know it can be hard to stop watching this sh*t, the media doesn’t help either all you see is sex everywhere, it will mess you up if you continuously watch porn, your be constantly thinking about sex. I believe your problem is more mental than physical. suggestion try changing your diet to decrease you sexual desire, go to the gym to get rid of that excess energy take up more hobbies to take you mind off sex. I think of sex a lot when their nothing else to do. Preoccupy yourself. If none of this works, go and see your GP he might prescribe you will tablets to reduce you hormone level. I like yourself have a high sex drive theirs nothing wrong with it, you have learn to live with it.

Im 14 And Have Same Problems Im Always Getting Erections That Last For Quite Abit Of Time Is This Normal?

This is not a disorder and completely normal.

When I was 14 I spent most of my time beating down erections o.O but they just kept coming back XD

I still have to do battle occasionally but I usually come out victorious.

hiiii m 24 male m suffering for erection problem my penis is't reacting soon it take so much time to get erected ,,,,,,,,,,which is very embarrassing during sex,,,,,,
so please help me to get rid from this problem,,,,,,,,,,

same here dude, I feel like its a problem

You fuken fags.. what you should do is just simply wear a pair of thongs so it wii not pop out

Remember when you used to wear those ugly looking underwear.. Those help to control the position of the penis.

For the boxer users well.. You the birdy a way out :D

you must stroke it