How can i suggest to my thirteen year old son how to controll his erections /

You can't. 

Erections especially at that age are not controllable, control comes with age and maturity.  You could maybe talk to him about masturbating to get release but there still will be no control on when they get an erection, it will come when it comes.  Are you the opposite sex of your son?  If so, talk to your husband/partner about when they were that age and see if they remember their erections and if they could control them to get some insight.  Good luck

I agree with LizardQueen. He can't control his erections.

Even masturbating may not help.

They are normal. Don't make a big deal out of it.

He can,t control them like was sad. Have him masturbate ever day it may help. have you talk to him about puberty and erections/masturbating also talk to him about the right clothing boxer-barfs and lose pants can help hide the erections form ever one.
my I ask as your son on the well endowed side If so you may have talk with about batter underwear
I hope this help you can E-mail if you need more help

j-save

have him masturbate before going out as that will help him with his erections.  he's 13 and going through puberty and can't help getting erections.  have him wear a cup if it is too hard to see him wityh a boner. LO

its up to your son on how he controls his erections.  he can't just turn them off. he will get more erections until he is around 16 years old. just have him some privacy to take care of them and stop looking at his erect state. ask his dad or brother, uncle to talk to him.  its a man matter LO