Ok here is my story, since i was 18 years old i was getting on/off pain in my left testicle a couple times everyweek.

I went to countless doctors, and they all said it was "nothing". But the pain was still extremely real for me, it was so bad, sometimes i coudn't even go to school, work, etc.

The doctors all agreed it was NOT cancer (no bumps, just a really sore testicle) but couldn't figure out what was causing the pain. It first a doctor thought it was a sperm infection in one of my testicle and put me on anibiotics..........to no avail.

This is what i did that solved my problem!!!!

READ THIS:

i used to always wear boxers and fitted boxers...............i switched to wearing regular underwear (tightie whities) everyday for three weeks, (including when i sleep), and the pain dissapeared. I think it worked because of the support and different placement your testicles get in.

trust me, u have nothing to lose if u try this!!! and it works!

fitted boxers don't give u enough support, so nothing can heal....

Wow, sounds too good to be true! One would never think of such a simple solution for a testicular discomfort! How did you come up with the idea? Was it a doctor’s advise or…?

But…..you never realized what exactly was causing your pain? I mean, I’ve been wearing boxers my whole life and never experienced the slightest problem.

Anyway, I am glad you fixed your problem! Thanx for the advise! I am sure many guys will appreciate it!

The more you use boxers, the more chances of developing a hernia. The testicles need support, therefore I would recomend boxer briefs, or tighty whities.

imo, boxer briefs don't help at all!!!!!

i had to wear regular underwear (tightie whities) to help my discomort...

I think the problem was i had some of epididymis (or however u spell it) infection, which did alot of damage to some tissue, therefore after i took anibiotics, the pain still didnt go away. I think wearing boxers just aggravated the already damaged tissue, so i had to start wearing regular underwear. Including when i sleep!

:(

But atleast that got rid of the pain!