I am a male, for a few months now, the inner top of my legs where my balls are - I dunno if it is my inner thigh or the fact the my balls are touching my inner thighs. Either my balls are soaking wet OR my top inner thigh legs are over heating and they sweat like wild.

This makes my cotton boxers soaking wet, cuz my boxers are wet, my ass hole is always wet, I always smell like I sh*t my pants, I have always taken three showers a day - everyday - I enjoy showers, one when I wake up 6am - second shower when I come home from work 6PM and I take a 3rd shower at 11:00pm. I just enjoy the shower have been a 3 shower a day guy since I was 12 years old.

At work I have been asked if I sh*t my pants? I never see my friends at their house for fear I will leave a sell on their sofa's.

My underwear never have brown stains, but they are very very wet and smelly, sometimes I smell like I just had sex, other times I smell like I crapped myself, My boxers can be fine then all of the sudden,.,..,,. My boxers are super wet, my ass hole feels like so wet.

Er.. sounds like a gay man in heat I know, lets loose that thought, married has kids, and never been curious about same .

there must be an answer out there.,.,.,.,HELP

I have tried underarm rolls on my sweaty areas, but to no avail...still I smell bad..,.,.,

Help

Hi You could verify if it is something hereditary in your case, as excessive sweating or the condition of hyperhidrosis has been found out to be a medical condition that is very much triggered by the genetic predisposition of a person. Emotional factors such as anxiety, stress and worrying are actually found to trigger the sweat glands of a person to become hyperactive and therefore, stimulate the production of more sweat or perspiration in the person; thus, the excessive sweating. Never use perfume or cologne to make yourself smell good. It will only make things worse. It might even cause you some allergic reactions. Keep your groin area clean and cool at all times. Make it a point to wear only cotton-made underwear and clothes that will allow your body parts, especially your groin area, to breathe freely.

http://www.ispub.com/journal/the-internet-journal-of-surgery/volume-8-number-1/pilonidal-sinus-and-prolonged-sexual-stimulation-the-poisonous-hormones.html

Did u find anything out that helped.

Omg i have the same problem altho i am only 13 i am seeking urgent acistance please leave a comment if u find any source of nourishmentt hanx

Might I suggest washing your anus better.  Shove a soapy old finger up there rinse thoroughly.

As for my crotch, it sweats all too much and smells like a very "male" warehouse.  That's not to mention the yellow stains on my tightie whities if I wear them more than one day.

Put an ice pkick in the freezer overnight and sew it into ur boxers .... Keep ur sh*t cool always... No sweat... Also starts using vitamins e oil or Nivea skin balm... I hope do don't have psoriasis ... If it iitchy and light red in the area u may want to consult a skin doctor. Preferably one u r comfortable with.

do you have a yellowish mucous on your underwear?

So I tied all that sh*t and I didnt work no what

Hey... Have you tried wearing different style boxers... Like if you wear tighter ones... Try the looser fit style and vice versa... Also try wearing looser fitting trousers.. Sometimes those areas get hotter due to less air circulation... Instead if a roll on have you tried a spray on deodorant and it must also be an anti persperant spray :-) give those a go and let us know how you get on dude :-)

Prolly all the showers you take drying you up and your sweattryingtomakeupforit

I find that wearing boxers and pulling my penis and testicles through the hole help hold them away from my groin and reduce sweating and itchiness caused by the sweating.

Lol I'm a gay man and I'm in heat quite often, can't say I ever soak my shorts like this.

Try using ZEASORB powder DR told me to use it and boy it helps a lot on hot Summer steamy days. It's kind of expensive $10 for 2.5oz but it works it's a super absorbent anti fungal powder let me know what u think good luck

Try Johnson baby powder