Hey everyone.

I met my friend today. I remember that she was very sick and that she had some heart problems. She had three or four heart attacks, I can’t tell you exactly but I know that she had a lot of complications. To be honest, I was thinking that I won’t saw her ever again. But today, there she is. She was in front of me, standing and I need to tell you that she looks amazing, beautiful and healthy.

She told me that she stopped taking beta blockers and that she was taking alternative medicine instead of beta blockers. She told me that this helped her but I am a little bit skeptical when it comes to this.

What do you think?

Has anyone taken alternative medicine instead of prescription beta blockers?

Hello everyone.

I don’t know anyone who was taken alternative medicine instead of prescription beta blockers. I remember that one neighbor of mine had so bad side – effects from every beta blockers that she was using before – she had anxiety, insomnia, dizziness, etc.

She wanted to use something like chamomile tea or some other natural herb instead of beta blockers, but when she told this to her doctor, who is really nice guy, he told her that she needs to stick with beta blockers because meds are meds and nothing can help her like meds.

If anyone has some other opinion please let us know.

Hey there guys. What is going on?

Look, a lot of people who are using beta blockers have side – effects and that is pretty much normal thing if you ask me. Side effects can often be managed by reducing the dosage or even switching to some selective beta blocker.

Now, if you are having problems with certain beta blockers doctors can recommend you some alternative drugs that are available on the market. But somehow I believe that you are taking alternative medicines on your own responsibility.

I don’t know, I am not so sure that alternative medicines can be better than beta blockers :/

Good day there. I was taking some alternative medicines instead of beta blockers. And I did it because some old lady told me that this is the best cure and that thanks to alternative medicine she never had any heart problems. So I was really desperate because I am having so many side – effects from all beta blockers and I decided to listen to her advice. I just can’t remember anymore what I was buying from her for three months. And trust me guys, nothing happened. I was not feeling better, I was not feeling worse. I know that you might have some side – effects from beta blockers, but I would always choose them over alternative medicine.

Hey guys.

I am always for alternative and natural medicine, but I believe that I would use them for something else – not for my heart. I would not joke with it, especially like you did. Did you seriously bought some alternative “medicine” from some older lady without asking her what she is offering to you? I am sorry, but that is a little bit insane. I do know some natural beta blockers that can be good instead of medicines. You can use magnesium, potassium, L – arginine, tryptophan, antioxidants, herbs and fish oils.

I believe that doctors do know that those things are healthy but always be in touch with your doctor.