Heyy, im 14 years old and i had sex with this guy that is not my boyfriend he is more like my f**k buddy.

It was really good, but he did not wear a condom cause we didn't have one and while we were going hard at each other he cummed in me, and now i think im pregnant!! I was really drunk and was high on drugs so i wasnt really sure of what i was doing, and that makes it even worse.Thank you Maria xx

hi well this is a way to masterbate instead of f**k buddy its called a hex bug nano its on tv wear it vibrates  

and it moves all around in a funny way its a toy for ids and if you stick it up to your vigina and it feels so 

good i love it you should look it up and buy one its at walmart or toys are us and if you dont like it then 

try putting a condom over a hotdog and sticking that up you know where it feels amazing:-)

My Brother has loads of hex bugs thanks! i never thought about using them!x

Was it within the last 3-5 days? Take the morning after pill?

Are you around ovulation time?