Okay, what are the chances that im pregnant if...

I have been home from college for a month now and my boyfriend and I have had sex pretty much every day. He's only worn a condom like 3 of those times. He never cums in me and he always pulls out before. Tonight we had sex once and he came, and then like 3 hours later (he peed and everything) and we had sex again....should i be majorly worried that i could be pregnant or am i most likely not?

Opinions please!!

if u arent on any birth control (which u didnt mention) then if u arent already pregnant u will very likely be soon! just because he pulls out doesnt mean u cant get pregnant so if its something u dont want then get yourself on birth control or make sure your boyfriend wears a condom EVERYTIME!!

Well, since you asked;

My opinion is that you will be a college dropout ---- soon.

I'm with them...you say you're in college - which I assume means you are a fairly educated person... So why in the world would you think you can have unprotected sex and NOT get pregnant? It blows my mind honestly!

ADVICE:

1. Get on birth control yesterday!
2. Don't have sex again unless he is wearing a condom.

If you choose to ignore 1 and 2...

3. Start painting the nursery!

you deff. could be the pull out method only lasts for so long until something happens, so Gl and if you are not and don't want to be either get on the pill or use condoms!