So I'm 17, and on saturday me and this guy kind of had sex? Well he didn't have a condom so I said i didn't want to have sex with him, and it clearly frustrated him that i wouldn't. I didn't care that he was mad because i wanted to have sex when I was ready, and when i was taking the proper precautions. However, i had been drinking a lot, and it's not that i didnt care but he then asked if he could "put it in for a few strokes', and after denying the first few times i finally agreed. So he was in me for not even a minute and i stopped it. When he got out of me he jokingly said he already had c*m in me. I got extremely mad and he said he was only joking, and that he wouldn't do that he's not dumb. He said i would've felt it. Also he was still hard afterwards, and wanted me to give him a ha****b so i feel like these are signs that he didn't actually c*m in me. Either way, this was my first time and I've been paranoid about being pregnant, but even worse std's. Ok honestly, i'm more paranoid about the pregnancy part. I've been stressing out. I've been looking out for signs of pregnancy, and the only one i have is stomach aches which i'm trying to convince myself is due to either my stress or my period. I'm praying my period comes soon. But I just need advice. Should i be worried about anything? What do i do?? Thanks.

Okay, first things first, you need to take a pregnancy test. They sell them at stores like Walmart, Target, and Walgreens (if you aren't able to buy one, try getting a friend to buy one for you.) If the test is positive, you have to tell your parents. I know it sounds scary, but it will be good if your parents knew. Besides, sometimes parents can be understanding in situations like these. I know of a few women whose parents have been supportive during their teen and unplanned pregnancies. So yes, telling your parents would be a wise thing to do (unless your parents are abusive, then in that case, tell another adult you trust and get away from your parents. Child Help is a good group to call in these types of situations.) Now, if you are pregnant, don't abort. You may not like what I am about tho say, but contrary to popular belief, women do regret their abortions and this leads to problems in their lives like depression (60% of post abortive women have reported suicidal thoughts, 28% have attempted suicide, and post abortive women are 5 times more likely to be alcoholic.) Now, if you want a place that can help you, go see your local crisis pregnancy center for advice on what to do with the child. They have councilors there who can talk to you about your options and help you find the best one that works for you. If you google Ramah International, click on the Select Page tab, and scroll down to Help in Your Area, you'll find a directory for crisis pregnancy centers in your area. Also, if you google options line, you'll find a phone number that will connect you to someone who will help you with your options (and these people have experience!) Also, from what I read, it sounds like this guy may have raped you. Sweetie, if he did, it would be wise to tell someone. Anyways, that's all I really have. I strongly advise calling option line. Good luck sweetie!

Thanks so much for your answer. Even though it scared me even more than i was already scared... I grately appreciaty the honesty and thank you for taking the time to help me out. I feel like the stomach aches (which aren't really aches it's more like my stomach turning flips like an anxious feeling, and also my stomach feels empty like i need food because i haven't been eating due to stress from this so maybe this is all my anxiety?) are the only thing I'm worried about but they come and go and they aren't painful or anything. I spoke to an advise nurse today and she thinks maybe i got a yeast infection, but she wants me to come in. Fingers crossed!