Okay, I have a question and I can't seem to get answers anywhere. I really need some advice.
I am sixteen years old. Two days ago, my boyfriend and I were having sex USING A CONDOM. We went to move, and we noticed that the condom had come off inside of me. It had been on when we moved a few minutes earlier, so it hadn't been off long. He didn't bust inside of me, and I don't even think he was close. He hadn't cum earlier that day or anything I don't think, and I'm pretty sure he had urinated several times since the last time he did. I don't believe I was ovulating anymore, or if I was it was my last day. I know that precum itself doesn't have any sperm in it, but sometimes it can pick up left over sperm if they guy came recently and hadn't urinated. I'm still sort of worried though. I've been planning to get on the pill, but I haven't had a chance to go yet, or someone to take me to get it.
So here is my question:

How concerned should I be about pregnancy? Should I consider the plan-b pill?
Someone please answer because I am stressing, and I know he is too.

If he didn't cum, and wasn't close to, then the chances of pregnancy aren't very high. Your vaginal walls create an acidic matter that's technically deadly to sperm. Thats why they say usually only one out of millions reaches the egg. So in your case, you should be alright. That had happened to me before, and nothing came of it. But everyone is different. There's always a possibilty that stuff can happen, at least you were aware of it. Just be cautious. Don't stress on it too much, otherwise you could throw your cycle off and cause yourself more of a scare. If you're really worried, the plan-b pill is an option, a decently high priced one. It also can change your cycle and mess with your hormones since it is a hormonal pill, such as causing you to bleed a few days after taking it.This isn't something to worry about, its just the lining of your uterus thinning out, making it less possible for the egg to attach.....(known from experience). Then a few days before your next cycle, if there's still a concern, take a pregnancy test. You can get one from the dollar store. The ones there are just as accurate as the others. Its actually the same kind they use at the doctors office. I wish you the best, and hope all turns out well.

Okay so it's 2017 you guys probably don't even check this anymore but I've recently had sex literally today and I had sex and the condom fell off without me knowing but I bust in the condom but thing is idk when it fell off and looked in it was off

Here's my story I had sex with some random girl she was on top of me like jumping on me and then condom slipped off and got stock on her vagina half way of the condom and my penis had precum with no ejaculation so the condom wasn't fully inside of her just half way then i pulled the condom slowly and throw it to the ToiLeT and didn't notice if my penis was touching her vagina or not i was thinking that there is no chance that she can be pregnant but couple days later i was thinking maybe she can be pregnant because idk if my penis touch her vagina or not so i buy 2 plan b and she took twice plan b in the 6th day or less than a week. what are the chances if she's pregnant or not?