I had sex and he was wearing a condom but my vigina hurts can it be possible that i have a disease or anything. Its first time i have done it can you please help me i dont know what it is.

Think about that for a second..

He had a condom, and it was used.

How would you get an infection if his penis did not make contact with your vagina?

Probably not..even though condoms are not guaranteed to protect against disease..they can tear or break....the pain is probably from the hymen being broken.

You may want to think about abstainance (refraining from sex until marriage) Not only does this protect you from risk physically, it also protects you emotionally. It is the healthiest way and the most fulfilling....to save yourself for your one true love that you want to spend the rest of your life with.

I just want to say that this whole, sex after marriage thing, has nothing to do with anything except for superstition. If you're in love and get married, most men and women wants his/her life partner to know what he's/she's doing during sex, right? I know some of the people on earth can live in celibacy but most can't and if the sex sucks then that just breeds the enemy of marriage; cheating! So to prevent that people should have as much sex as possible before marrying another person.