Okay Im kinda worried,
I had sex for the first time and it was safe. It happened an hour after i got off my period and on december 4th. so it lasted like 45 min because it took so long for him to cum. Right before he came and we were done the condom broke and all that was in the condom was pre-cum. He pulled out for sure before he came because it got on my arm [[icky!!!!]]. I was supposed to start on the 25th of Dec. plus i have been dischargin like alot, VERY moody,my boobs hurt so bad and i just broke out with a couple pimples. but my period last month was 4 days early and in the past has been 6 days early. The longest i have gone without it was 36 & 32 days. I started my period for the first time this year in june. So does anyone think Im pregnant?? i really need help. If you would like to know anything please message me!!
b]Thank You SO Much For the Advice!!!![/

Hi honey! I will tell you with 100% certainty that you are NOT pregnant! You used protection - good for you! And he didn't ejaculate inside! So there is NO way - OK? Now with your periods, because you just started they can be TOTALLY wonky - sometimes upto a year - before they settle down! And what you are experiencing is PMS!!!! Isn't it great?!!!! o.O 8-| ;-) XD So always use protection, and to be totally safe, have him ejaculate outside you - so there will never be an oops! Good luck and health honey!

THANK YOU! and what about the pre-cum? thats mainly what im worried about

Precum CAN contain sperm, but usually IF it does it is a VERY little amount - plus that was caught in the condom! So you should be fine!

my period is 2 days late??? should I be concerned I'm cramping and diacharging ALOT!!

To put your mind at ease honey take a pregnancy test! When you are stressed out you can acftualy make your period late, or sometimes not even come on! So take a test, and let me know OK? Good luck and health honey! Just wondering did any precum or ANY ejactulate end up in your vagina, or was the little bit still left in the condom and the rest outside?

I think a little bit of pre-cum and that's it because it broke inside me. and all there was in it was pre-cum he was all the way out before any actual enjactulate came out. because it got on my arm and the pillow case... like I have all the symptoms of my period and I have been discharging since last week,,

I'm sure you are fine honey, and when you are stressed out like you are, it can REALLY cause delays in your period! Just try and relax and I'm sure your period will come on shortley So you are usually 28 day cycle?!

no it's never been the same

Then you will be fine honey, when you are younger your cycle can be ALL over the place!! So this means that when they ovulate is also all over the place! You have a couple of things in your favor right now 1. There was only the tiniest amount of precum that MIGHT have been left behind! 2. You had sex RIGHT after your period - which is about a week or more before your optimum level of ovulation! 3. Your cycles are wonky, which usually means your chances of becoming pregnant are reduced! Depending on how long you have been menstruating, if it has been awhile and you are all over the place with your period, you COULD have an ovarian cysts - which impedes the times of ovulation1 This is a BIG could however! Many young girls have REALLY wonky periods well into their adult years!

So basically honey, your period is NOT late, it's just wonky this month! So now you are cramping and discharging, your period should be just around the corner! IF you guys decide to have sex again, make sure that 1. He wears a condom ALL the time 2. that he cums outside of you! This will take away ANY chances of becoming pregnant! Because can you imagine going through ALL this stress every month!? It's too hard on your body! And depending on how old you are and wether or not you are ready for a more sexual relationship I would advise you to go on the pill! PLUS make your boyfriend wear a condom ALWAYS! NEVER EVER have sex without one OK? Good luck and health honey, and let me know how you make out OK?

look pre-cum can get you pregnant ok...so take a test

I have a question. if you had sex a day after your period went off and the condom breaks with cum in it, but you take plan B the next morning can you still come out pregnant?

Okay so me and my girlfriend had sex in June. We used a condom but it broke inside of her, but I was not even close to ejaculating. To be safe she took plan B about an hour later. She got her period from it the next week. Now it's been 2 stressful months and no period. She's had cramping for around 3 weeks now. We have taken 4 HPTs but they've all been negative. Is she pregnant possible? Please help!

Here's a question... My boyfriend and i had sex and the condom broke right before he came.. He came inside me.. I wasn't ovulating and I just ended my period the day before.. And I am discharging something.. I NEED HELP!

To add to my last comment.. I took plan B