Im gonna start off by saying im on the implant in my arm birth control (the three year one) This is my second year on it. My boyfrined and i decided to have sex for the first time two days ago. He did not wear a condom (bad idea yes i know this). He said he was about to cum and he took his penis out and came in my mouth. He said that he did not cum in my area. What about pre cum? Im only 16 and im freaking out a lot. Today my stomach feels upset like its turning. (Is that normal after sex for the first time) (is it cause i swallowed). Secondly the walls in my area seem to be swollen (Normal?) I used the bathroom two days after we had sex and i had brownish discharge (not alot) with a little blood (not alot) (Normal?) Im scared and i know we should have used a condom but we didnt. Can you help?

You can only be 100% sure if you take a home pregnancy test after your period is due, there is a small chance that you can get pregnant from precum but you may so take a test. Also not only is pregnancy a problem, so are STIs so make sure hes wearing a condom next time