someone please help!! my boyfriend and I had sex about 5 days ago and he wore a condom but he came and kept going. I heard condoms can slip off easily because of that and that I could POSSIBLY become pregnant. I am only 15, help???? is there anything I can do to prevent this? could I be pregnant?

If the condom was still on when y'all were completely done, probably not. Hopefully u didn't just get off your period, being that is the time to get pregnant babe. Notice if you start to feel more tired and sleepy than usual. One more thing, hopefully you examined the condom and close it tight at the opening to see if popped for maybe too much nut the condom maybe couldn't of handled. But in all, you should fine love.

If the condom stay on than little chance of pregnancy. However if you are more than a couple of days late with the period do a HPT. If you are going to be sexually active maybe get and see your doctor and get on birth control to be extra safe and alloww you to enjoy sex and stress less

Just have to make sure the condom is still on and there were no holes (if there were I'm pretty positive you'd notice). Definitely agree with the other replies about getting birth control