Ok, me and and my girlfriend are both 15 have been together for about a year now the other night we decided to have sex. we had sex and i used a condom and after we were dont i checked the condom and no breaks or holes. about 2 hours later that night my parents left and she started to get back into the mood so we went at it again, this time with a ribbed condom. we were going at it and as i ejaculated the condom broke and it go inside of her. she has been on the birth control pill for atleast 3 or 4 months now and she takes them on time maybe hour late or so every once in a while. but now that this happened i am making sure she is on the exact minute ever night. she was put on birthcontrol from her doctor not just to be one it but it helps her on her periods because before she would always get sick on her period? but they are fine when shes on the pill. another thing is, is that we did this 3 days after she got off her period. i want to know some of the chances from someone with knowledge about it.

Yes there is a possibility of pregnancy but most likely not. I have been with my boyfriend for 2 years this saturday the 4th we have never used a condom knowing the consequences of not useing one and I never got pregnant but I did miss my period for 3 months but I was not pregnant after that pregnancy scare I got put on birth control by my OBGYN and we still have sex without a condom and I am not pregnant. (YES HE DID AND STILL DOES EJACULATE INSIDE OF ME NOT EVERYTIME WE HAD SEX BUT MOST OF THE TIME). To be on the safe side have her take a test and go to the doctors just to be 1,000% sure. Good Luck. Hope I helped.

thank you i feel alot better. ive been reading on it, its just even tho there is a small chance she is its still scary. and we are a year on the 14th lol.

its actually really hard to get pregnant

I agree. I think that you would notice if the condom was broken or not, so I also believe that it is really hard that now you have a pregnant girlfriend. Sure, chances of pregnancy always exist when you have an intercourse, it doesn't matter did you use the protection or not because none of those protection things can be 100% safe. When both of you are not sure, check the condom every time after you ejaculate. Also, the pregnancy tests are not that expensive and sure you want her to do one, right? But still, I don't believe that she is pregnant. 

Well i had sex with my GF condom broke (only a little hole) she said she felt it thou .. she said she has been on the pill for about 3 weeks and about 3 days before we done it she missed a pill but took one that night. ( she takes them b4 school) Idk wat to do dont know much about these things HELP!

My condom broke and a price was inside me I did squeeze some out and showering I am on birth control please help