Im a little younger then most of the girls who first have sex. Iwas peer presured into it with a friend of mine. We were unprotected for about 5 minutes. He said he didnt cum or leak alittle and none was on his area. Yet i had my period June 27th. Had sex July 6th and i was due again on July 23. But i never got it. And i am never late on my period. I dont think i am pregnant but im still very scared. He said that he didnt cum at all during the whole sex (even with the condom) but i have horrible stomach cramps and headaches and back pains. it feels like im going to get my period but it hasnt come. Ihad that feeling for a week now. Please help me. (:

Sounds like you weren't pressured to much bc you had intercourse the second time. I can't stress this enough to young people. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, if you simply and absolutly must have sex..... get on some birth control. Planned Parenthood deals with this all the time and they accept very young patients. I don't mean to scold you but you really must be a little more responsible. Peer pressure is a b*^@h, i understand that, but you must dig deep and find your voice. Many young men want sex, and that's all. Don't be someone's friend with benefits, that's not cool at all. He may think so, but it really isn't. Guys will talk, and sooner or later you will hear about it.

If this guy wore a condom, and hopefully he put it on right and removed it correctly, i wouldn't think that you would be pregnant. Were the condoms new? Many times a guy will carry a condom in his wallet that has been around for a long time and becoming outdated or expired. If that is the case, the condom looses it's integrity and could be faulty, rendering it useless.

Sounds to me like your period is trying to start, you need to chill for a little bit. If you are stressed and worried over it, it may take longer to show up. Stress does weird things to our minds as well as our bodies, your period can stay away for some time because of that. So....to sum this all up. I don't think your pregnant, but i'm not 100% positive, either get on some birth control or stop messing around. If your this worried now, your gonna be a wreck every month. Tell him to go and mess with someone else.

It was my first time. and it was a new one..but he got it from a friend. He said that he never did cum at all.. in or out of the condom

If the condom was in good shape, then i would say your okay. I certainly wouldn't want to use a condom that a friend had.