I've been trying to pull my foreskin back for a while but I haven't had any luck pulling it back when I have an erection.

Am I allowed to show pictures so I can show you what I mean.

The only reason I'm trying to get my foreskin pulled back while I have an erection is so I can have sexual intercourse. It hurts like crazy and it wont budge.

Plus, even though I can pull it back when it's flaccid, it's still tight when I put it under the head. Also, I've tried to urinate with it pulled back and it's still so tight that it felt like it was burning.

hey

I am no pro or anything, but to me it sounds like the tip (opening) of your skin is just overly tight. the best way to correct this that I have heard(which sounds very simple) is to just simply stretch the opening, and over time it will be looser and you can slide the skin back and forth effortlessly with no pain or tightness.

I have no idea about how you would go about doing it(I am one of the ones where this part was cut off :-() So I don't know exactly how it all works, but just experiment, just be SURE you are very very gentle with the stretching, or else you could potentially damage the ring at the end permanently. You want to stretch this ring so it is not tight, not tear it! ;-)

Oh, and be sure to not make it overly loose. once everything is sliding fine and it feels normal don't over do it, it is supposed to be a little tight which helps it do its job of keeping the head covered. Once everything feels comfortable, stop.

hope that helps you out

PersonOnEarth wrote:

Massage the penis with some olive oil for about 5 minutes and then stretch the skin slightly while retracting it slowly. Do this everyday until the skin slides back and forth smoothly. The application of oil softens the skin and prevents it from getting wounded and also increases virility.

Good luck

hope that helps you out

I think I could help you with that problem.  mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

there are devices to stretch the opening of the foreskin to make it possible to retract........run a search for ways to cure phimosis or devices for doing that..........

A few men live their entire lives with a non-retractable foreskin. They can masturbate, have penetrative sex, get married, and father children with a foreskin that does not retract. However, most men prefer to make their foreskin retractable.

Almost all boys are born with a foreskin that does not retract. This is normal. It takes years for the ability to retract to develop. About ½ of boys have a retractable foreskin by 10.4 years of age. Many adolescents still have foreskins that have tips that are too narrow to pass back over the penis head. These foreskins may be gently stretched over a period of time to cause them to widen.

You are normal for your age. Your foreskin is still developing. You can help it develop by stretching it.

When your penis is erect, gently pull your foreskin back against the head of the penis. As the head attempts to pass through the foreskin it will stretch the skin a little. Do this every day and in a few weeks or months your foreskin will widen and you will be able to retract your foreskin. Do NOT force retraction.

It works by tissue expansion. Stretching skin induces “mitosis” which is a word that means “division of cells”. New skin cells are formed and the skin expands. The increase in size is permanent. Be patient and let mitosis do its work.

The important thing is to put the skin under tension every day so that it will grow wider.