hey every one im a 15 yr old male, im in the process of doing some foreskin stretches but havent yet been able to pull my foreskin over my glans (i get about half way to 3/4 of the way down my glans).

I want to know what happens once i do, because i know that my glans is still very sensitive and im working on that too, but how will i be able to get my foreskin back over my glans, its just i dont want to pull it back and think oh c**p what now?!?!?! so how would i get my foreskin back over my glans?

i have noticed that my foreskin is not too tight but isnt exactly loose. this i my main reason for concern. when flaccid my foreskin covers my glans completely and only retracts slightly when erect, and i still have a frenulum (sp?) i really want to start cleaning under my foreskin thoroughly, as i really dont want to go through with the trouble of circumcision.

so does anyone have any tips for loosening the foreskin and how to get my foreskin back over my glans once retracted?

thanks

I'm going through the same thing, just try retracting everyday and eventually you'll be able to do it. Your foreskin should cover the head by itself once retracted but if it doesn't I think your supposed to lightly squeeze the head to let blood out, it will shrink so the foreskin can fit back over.

You can clean out your non-retractable foreskin by using a rubber bulb ear syringe to squirt luke warm water into your foreskin. This will give a good jet of water that will clean out any smegma under your foreskin.

You can stretch your foreskin by pulling it back gentlly when you are erect. The head will stretch the narrow tip of your foreskin when you pull it back and little by little, your foreskin will get looser and completely retractable.

At age 15, your foreskin is still developing so don't be overly concerned as it will retract later.

Some guys have foreskins that have tips that are too narrow to pass back over the penis head. These foreskins may be gently stretched over a period of time to cause them to widen. When your penis is erect, gently pull your foreskin back against the head of the penis. As the head attempts to pass through the foreskin it will stretch the skin a little. Do this every day and in a few weeks or months your foreskin will widen and you will be able to retract your foreskin. Do NOT force retraction.

It works by tissue expansion. Stretching skin induces “mitosis” which is a word that means “division of cells”. New skin cells are formed and the skin expands. The increase in size is permanent. Be patient and let mitosis do its work.

Paraphimosis is the name of the condition of a retracted foreskin that is stuck behind the glans penis (head) of the penis and will not go forward. One can read about paraphimosis on the Internet.

If the foreskin is tight enough it can cut off blood circulation to the head and cause edema (swelling due to fluid accumulation). Paraphimosis should be promptly reduced when it occurs. Paraphimosis may be reduced by squeezing the head of the penis really hard to force the blood to leave the head. This will reduce the size of the head temporarily at which time the foreskin may be brought forward.

If attempts to reduce the paraphimosis are unsuccessful, then one should go to the emergency room of a nearby hospital.