Dear Sir,

I am 21 yrs. old and I have a problem with my penis foreskin whenever I am trying to pull my foreskin back it is paining too much infact the seal is not broken,how to get out of this problem.Please help me.

What you have is called phimosis, which is a common problem that affects uncircumcised men. In most cases, you can get the skin to retract by gently working at it a little at a time, pulling it back just a bit and then letting it return to its normal position. You may notice that your glans is quite sensitive as you expose it, so you will need to take care, but eventually the sensitivity will fade. NEVER try to force the skin back, and if it becomes stuck, see a doctor. You should also stop if pulling the skin becomes painful. You can help things along by using a moisturizing penis cream (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) to maintain the elasticity and keep the skin hydrated to prevent cracking.

Almost all boys are born with a foreskin that does not retract. This is normal. It takes years for the ability to retract to develop. About ½ of boys have a retractable foreskin by 10.4 years of age. Many adolescents still have foreskins that have tips that are too narrow to pass back over the penis head. These foreskins may be gently stretched over a period of time to cause them to widen.

The goal is to have a foreskin that glides smoothly back and forth so as to provide maximum pleasure.

When your penis is erect, gently pull your foreskin back against the head of the penis. As the head attempts to pass through the foreskin it will stretch the skin a little. Do this every day and in a few weeks or months your foreskin will widen and you will be able to retract your foreskin. Do NOT force retraction. Do NOT cause yourself pain.

It works by tissue expansion. Stretching skin induces “mitosis” which is a word that means “division of cells”. New skin cells are formed and the skin expands but it takes some time. The increase in size is permanent. Be patient and give mitosis time to work.

The important thing is to put the skin under tension every day so that it will grow wider.

Search the Internet for:

“How to Fix Phimosis and Tight Foreskins, Solutions That Work”

and you will find the information and support you need.