well idk what's going on..a few days ago i had unprotected sex with my boyfriend and i missed my pill that day..yesterday i started spotting with really bad cramps...i took my missed pill the day after and now i am back to using the pills properly everyday...could i be pregnant

hey

ive got the same problem but i missed two pills

I took the 2 i missed the day i remembered but now on the 7 day break %-) so cant carry them on

Pretty worried i dont know why nobody can give any advice !!

if you are pregnant, you won't be able to tell right now. you will be able to tell in about two or three weeks. missing one pill makes it possible to get pregnant, but i wouldn't worry too much since you took it the next day. that could be why you are spotting. just wait, and if you don't get your period, take a pregnancy test.

yeah i missed two days of my pill took the next day one and also one of the ones i missed a few hours later but that day i started spotting and have had unprotected sex and still spotting does that mean anything??????