Sorry for the length of my question, I just like to include as many details as I can, which could lead to a better answer I had protected/unprotected sex (once with a condom and another time without) on July 31st. I also forgot to take my pill that day (I frequently miss pills) and on August 1st a condom fell out of me. Turns out the condom had come off and he didn't tell me, thus making both times unprotected (and me having a condom that may or may not have had sperm inside me). On the 1st, at my usual time (6pm) I took just one pill, instead of two (to make up forthe missed one - it wasn't on purpose, I had forgotten that I had forgotten a pill). I had a sore throat for a few days, and a fever on the 4th (probably just me being sick and in no way related), and was taking antibiotics. I was taking the pill (but with antibiotics) for one week after the sex before I started my sugar pills on the 7th, had some spotting (never happened before) on the 10th and finally got my period on the 11th. The only problem is that my period is probably about half as heavy as usual (normally would fill a super tampon in 3 hours, but now barely filling a regular tampon after 8). I know that the pill lightens your period, but this is only my second month on it, and like I said above, I frequently forget to take my pill. I have also been finding certain smells to be terrible that others find no problem with, and my sense of smell has heightened a little bit. I noticed this before the idea I might be pregnant even crossed my mind, as well as just this odd feeling inside me. I can't really explain it, but I started doing some thinking and now I'm not sure if I could be pregnant. I am supposed to start my pills again tomorrow (the 14th) but I'm not going to as I feel I should take a pregnancy test. I'm 18 (and enjoy drinking with my friends) and I would like to know now rather than waiting another month for a missed period (don't worry, I'm absolutely NOT drinking until I know for sure). So after my painfully long story, what are the chances that I could be pregnant?

When you mess with your birth control, you are inviting trouble. That is why they should be taken at the same time, every single day. You had your period, tho short in duration, but i would still take the test. Many women will have a scanty period and still be pregnant. Take the test before you begin your new pack of pills.

Okay so im 16 and on birth control but I just recently had unprotected sex on the 19th and I did take the pill that day but sometimes always miss pillsbfpr days in a row and dont make up for them .. I had @issed some pills days before I had unprotected sex and after it top.. Im not sure if he adjaculated in me.. But its been only 9 days and I have been feeling weird with my back aching bad , cramps, headaches, fatigue, bloating, diarrhea, food adversions, feet and leg pain, heartburn, neck pain, stress, mood swings, and im keeping track of my tempurature starting today .. Earlier it was 96.5 and I just took it and it was 98.1 .. I have a feeling I am.. I havent taken my pill in 2 days because im afraid to if I am.. Please tell me if I am or not.. And is it too soon to get a test or should i get a blood test ??