Okay. On March 15th me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex and he did not pull out in time which led to us going that same day to Planned parent hood to get the Plan B pill. I am on Gianvi birth control pills as is but i am a worrier so we got the Plan B to calm me down. I took the Plan B that same day and continued taking my normal birth control. a week later (weekend of the 26th of March) I had my period where I had severe cramping (i never have cramps) and a bunch of blood loss. I figured it was from the Plan B and let it go. On April 7th me and my boyfriend got into a fight making me forget to take my birth control pill that night (i take it at 10pm) I remembered the following day (April 8th) around 5pm and then took my normal pill at the regular time. Its now been 10 days after i missed the one pill and i am still spotting dark brown/black blood. Its not a lot but its enough to scare me. When i usually miss a pill i only spot for a day. I've also noticed i'm having really weird pains in my lower stomach. So could i be pregnant? or Miscarrying? My friend went through something similar and found out that she was pregnant but was spotting and having pains cause she was miscarrying. So im just worried and need to know what to do. I'm almost 20 years old and in college and would like to hear some feedback.

I would say everything is ok. The Plan B pill is probably causing the cramps and the spotting (it happened to me) because that's some of its side effects. Also, missing a pill once is really not that detrimental. Your body is reacting this way because not only where you taking in the hormones from the birth control pill but also the strong dosage of the Plan B. I would recommend just really try to keep on schedule with your birth control.

:) Good luck.
oh, P.S What do you think of Gianvi?

Thank you. I really hope thats the case. just worried is all. And as far as Gianvi its pretty much the knock off cheaper version of Yaz. i haven't noticed any differences since i made the switch