im 15 and on birth control..i missed a pill early in the pack and had unprotected sex..now its one week before my period and im 'spotting' why?is it because i missed a pill or because im..pregnant %-) please help!

HI THERE :-D

It is because you missed a pill. It is very common for women to bleed or spot when they miss a pill, basically you just have to 'ride it out'...

I just started spotting and the only thing I have done wrong on my pill was take it close to a half hour to hour late I dont see why that would cause spotting and I only took it late that time which was two days ago. WHats Up with that? I don't get whats going on I am pretty sure I'm not pregnant and my inactive pills start next sunday. SO anyone know whats going on?

my gf and i had sex one night, but she forgot to take her pill that day (6th one). The next day she doubled up. She's been on birth control for three months and no problems until now. A week after the sex, she has been spotting for a couple days, a week before her regular period.

were both young and scared, i have a feeling the spotting is a side affect from her birth control pills. am i right?? please help