ok hello well i am sexually active and it's not a good thing cuz im only 14. well i had sex a couple days before my period and that would be a week ago tomorrow. was my period. i had sex 4 times this week. and i had only missed on birth control pill and then i had sex ive stopped takin the pill and just started bleeding is this my period early? I stopped taking it because i was having stomache pains and bad bad fatigue and upset stomache to certain smells. and i have had to pee alot. and bloating but mainly the fatigue i was going to wait till my period to see if i was pregnant but i think i started it cuz i stopped taking the pills. what's going on with my body am i pregnant.

You should NOT STOP THE PILL IN THE MIDDLE OF THE PACK, even if you are bleeding.

Missing pills causes bleeding, that is not unusual.

You should not have sex anymore until you get back on the pill.

ok so how long is this bleeding going to last is it my period??? I'm confused I had sex when I missed 3 pill's and i was bleeding could that make me pregnant u think. I'm scared but i can't just start in the middle of the pack either. And if i tell my mom i missed she will go all crazy im scared and ive been having severe stomache pains. expecially when i lift things. Please answer my ?'s thank you.

YOU need to buy a new pack ASAP.

NOONE knows when the bleeding will stop, it is different for every woman.

IF you do not have anymore sex until you start BC pills again, your chnace of pregnancy is LOW. BUT YOU MUST NOT HAVE SEX until you RE START the pill.

Oh ok well my bleeding started friday and ended sunday so i guess im all good. Ima try to start a new park. But im having suspisions i might get pregnant because i missed 7 pills and had sex u dont think i could get pregnant do u.

You could be, obviously anyhting is possible...

Start BC pills, if you did become pregnant, they would not harm a fetus, if you were actually going to have it..

I accidently missed one pill, and now I'm having really heavy breakthrough bleeding. It's only my 5th month of taking them. The only really annoying thing is that this bleeding started yesterday and next weekend, is going to be a very important weekend, I was so thrilled that I wasn't going to be on my period that weekend, as my pack ends the wednesday after.
Now thanks to this breakthrough bleeding, do you think I will be still bleeding by next weekend? Also would it be wise, if it would bring my period now just to stop taking the pills, even if it is sort of in the middle of the pack, so that the period would end before next weekend. Or is that really bad? I haven't had anything like this happen before, becuase I usually don't miss any at all. %-)

,im 19 years old.
i was on the shot last may 07 it was a three months shot and i bled the whole time all the way to dat sept. so i never got it again.
Now i wanted to try the birth control pills.the doctor told me not to take it til i cam on my next period, so i came on my period thursday(aug.28,08)
so i took the first pill that day. then later on that day i realized i wasnt suppose to take it til the sunday.(thats what the birth control case said).
my period usually last for 4 days but i was still bleeding and bleeding heavy.so this pass sunday sept 7,08 i decided to stop taking the bitrth control but im still bleeding whats goin on it should had been got outta my system i only took it for 9 days. when will i stop bleeding. please help.

You can either begin taking birth control on the first day of your period, or you can be a Sunday starter and take it that way. i began on the first day of my period like you did and everything worked the same way as a Sunday starter.

Okay my question is similar to the first question, but some what different.
I started taking birth control pills one a Sunday 10-12-08, because that was the next Sunday that my period was over, I forgot to take my pill for two days the 17th and the 18th. Now I'm bleeding, only 11 days after my period, and I don't know if I should start taking the same pack of pills or start a new one, and if I start a new one should I wait until the Sunday after I stop bleeding?
Please Help, I need and answer and fast because I won't have access to a computer for awhile.

okay..so i'm on birth control..orthotricycline lo..& i missed two pills this month and i NEVER missed a pill before and i've been on my birth control for over a year now..and then i got my period like a week and a half before i was supposed to..i bled for only 4-5 days but i've had brown discharge for about 5 days now and it still won't go away..i have a gyno appointment but its not for another week and i'm trying to figure out whats wrong with me before then..i don't want to wait that long! should i be concerned or is this normal for missing a pill?

I'm freaking out too. Friday I missed my pill and took of at about eight Saturday morning then had sex at nine. That night I took my pill at the right time and after having sex that day I had dark discharge. The next day I still had dark discharge and messed up my pill that night so I took of Monday morning. Monday I started a little bit of bleeding. Today (Tuesday) I'm still light bleeding. I had not had sex in a while like a couple months. Could I be pregnant or is it just because I messed up my pill? Thiscwpuld also be the week I'd be on my period of I was boron birth control.

Ive been taking the pill for 2 and a half years now, i havent had any problems, no pain or anything and very light bleeding when on my period in the 7 day break.
Im now in the middle of a packet of pills and on monday (3 days ago) i started to spot (but it wasnt blood, it was a horrible brown coloured gunk). It has gradually been getting heavier over the week.
Any ideas what could be the problem?
Thanks =].

What you people don't seem to understand is that the birth control pill is nothing but hormones. If you miss a pill, you will likely have bleeding. If you start bleeding and stop taking the pill, this will just further confuse your body. The best thing to do is take the pill at the same time every day regardless of whether or not you are bleeding. If you are randomly taking the pill, starting and stopping, than you should not be surprised if you are bleeding. What you are doing is giving your body hormones and stopping before it has time to adjust. You really need to be on top of taking it consistently if you don't want to have these problems.

I have been on the pill for three years. Never breakthrough bleeding unless I messed up and missed a pill. Sometimes if you do this and then continue taking the pill... the bleeding will continue even if you still take the active pills. This doesn't mean you should stop taking the pill. Your body is just confused and trying to catch up with itself. Just keep taking the active pills like normal even if you are bleeding the whole month. Then stop like you would for your normal period and then start up again as normal. By this time your body should realize that it needs to stop bleeding on your active pills.

If you are a new pill user, you should know that the hormones mimic pregnancy. You'll likely have the same symptoms of pregnancy, THIS IS NOT A REASON TO STOP THE PILL. If you stop the pill and have sex or if you already had sex and stop the pill, all you are doing is increasing your chances of ACTUALLY becoming pregnant.

I missed a pill, took it the next day and the pill i was suppose to take that day I missed and then i took the 2 nextday, it messed up my period till i started my period after 3 days, but it wasnt really a period, itdidnt fill up one pad, and idk whts going on. help?