I'm new to the forum but looking forward to it. I'm 20 years old. I joined this site to get female insight from females, no matter what age. I'm not a virgin I just wanna be the best :)

Hi Ryan, welcome here!  What kind of female insight would you be seeking?  I can try to help.

Can we message.?

I tried private messaging you back but for some reason it got rejected.

Well messaged you again.

I get the message just can't send you a pm for some reason, no idea why?!

User avatar 6908 posts

Not sure but I think a newbie has to have a certain number of posts before they can PM.

Lmao well if you wanna email me you can. Ill send you the address

Thanks, I had no idea.

OK Ryan, I'm only here to be honest. If you are needing advice I can give it to you no problems but if you are wanting more I am a happily married 38 year old woman with a child, I like to flirt but which woman doesn't? If you are wanting more than advice there are plenty of females on SteadyHealth that would be happy to oblige you in some other way I'm sure. I'm being honest here.

I appreciate your honesty. I really just need to find a woman who has enough experience she wont steer me clear. I'm trying to become a better lover for my wife as well..

Hello Ryan,

Welcome to SteadyHealth. Please have in mind that SteadyHealth is not a dating site. We strictly disallow any activities regarding "finding a woman/man" on the site. This is due to protect our community members from solicitation. Sharing your personal information is also not allowed.

Please read our Terms of Use if you have any other questions regarding the rules.