Most probably know me by now, but I am known as sickman on these forums (a small joke. It is supposed to be The Sickened Man but sickman was shorter). Now unfortunately (as it didn't register my account for some reason) I'm stuck being considered as a guest (although I could try re-registering). So that is why you'll see the thing as guest for a while. I'm a 17 year old kid here. I'm an amateur score composer, sound designer, modeler, animator, and so on. I'm also a Christian (baptist denomination to be specific)

did you get the activation e-mail after you registered? You have to activate your account before you can use it (maybe it ended in spam).
Why would you call yourself Sickman? It sounds to me like you have a tons of interests, you are young...

"See" you around, 
Nicole

Strangely I did. And I clicked the link and everything. It just didn't work. Oh well up for another try. I called myself sickman (back a few months ago) cause I was feeling REALLY horrible. I'm mostly normal now (I only have one current question which I'm waiting to see if anyone replies.) So it's currently an invalid name (heehee!!) Yes I do have a lot of interests. I like music more but I enjoy the others as well.

It's definitely a better option for this to be invalid name :) Glad you're feeling better now. If I stumble on your question, maybe you will get an answer :) Kidding, someone will answer sooner or later

Yay!! I'm re-registered!!!!

hi , i am twinkle 30n years old
want to be part of this community.

I'm confused is that a question if I want to be apart of the community or a statement that you want to be apart of the community?

The Sickened Man wrote:

twinkle1 wrote:

hi , i am twinkle 30n years old
want to be part of this community.

OH its a statement

twinkle1 wrote:

The Sickened Man wrote:

twinkle1 wrote:

hi , i am twinkle 30n years old
want to be part of this community.

OH its a statement

Ah! Okay then :D

Well welcome.
Though im fairly new myself. Sooooo

The Sickened Man wrote:

twinkle1 wrote:

The Sickened Man wrote:

twinkle1 wrote:

hi , i am twinkle 30n years old
want to be part of this community.

OH its a statement

Ah! Okay then :D

Well welcome.
Though im fairly new myself. Sooooo

Welcome to SteadyHealth twinkle1! I'm fairly old here :), so if there is anything I can help you with, feel free to ask.
@The Sickened Man - I seem to have lost the reply notification on one of your post I've replied, just wanted you to know I wasn't ignoring the post, but simply can't find it :/
See you both around the forums!