Hi everyone!

I'm new to the community and wanted to say hello and introduce myself.  I recently graduated with two degrees from University and thinking of medical school, so studying for that dreaded MCAT test lol. I stumbled upon this website while searching the internet and look forward to seeing more of it and meeting new people while hopefully gaining some friends in the process.

Have a great day all!

Hi Jennifer. Welcome. I just want to say that it is great that you joined. We need more people like you, the ones with proper medical knowledge. :). Yes you can learn a lot from other's experience but you can also contribute with your knowledge and make impact on others. Good luck and have fun. See you in discussions :D

Oh yeah and don't forget to get the certificates. Lol you have to take the exams again, but these are not that hard :) . Just click on your username (top right corner) and then on certificates. 

Welcome Jennifer! Good to have you on board! I think you will be an asset to the community with all your knowledge. Congrats on graduating from college and good luck on your MCAT! Look forward to your input.

Shining Star

Hey Jennifer! Welcome to SH! Congratulations on graduating & good luck on your MCAT!!!

Hey am new

Whats poppin eveeryone? lol

How did u write an intro? I'm new to this also and cannot figure out how to post anything! Please help!