So, hi.

I'm 17 years old, I'm about 108 pounds, and I'm a female. 

***this post is edited by moderator *** ***explicit and graphic content*** Please read our Terms of Use

People tell me I'm gorgeous.. I don't know about that. I've tried taking things slowly, but in my town, guys are basically hitting on me and then completely  friendzoning me. It'd be nice to have a boyfriend.. but even something else would be okay. I'm not completely desperate or anything, I just really wanna know what's my problem because I'd like to get into it, and people say its easy for girls..

your a very beautiful young girl and maybe you just haven't came across that guy yet, but don't worry you'll find a guy to day and sleep with before you know it

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** inappropriate posting*** Please read our Terms of Use

I would love to get down with you! give me a time and place, and my penis will be solid!!!