sooo I am 26 yrs old...sometimes i get these little pimple like bumps on my legs similar to foliculitis, however they don't heal. I have one on my leg that has turned into a wart like bump. I had it removed two years ago and it came back with an extra similar smaller one next to it. (it was biopsied at this time too and was negative..). The area is dry and can peel off a layer to smooth it down but then never heals and goes back to the same.  The issue is that now there are other areas of my leg doing the same thing.

Probably irrelevent, but I went to Viet Nam 3 years ago and came back and immediately got shingles. After I got a wart on my wrist that took 4-5 removals to go away (never had warts before)...then i developed this issue on my calf, got an actual wart on my hand that has also taken 4-5 removals to go away (and still hasn't)...then an area similar to my calf on my knee, and thigh. 

I'm past the point of being embarrassed  Going to the dermatologist again this week but everyone seems to guess and be wrong :/

Trying to upload Pics so everyone can see

***this post is edited by moderator *** ***explicit and graphic content*** Please read our Terms of Use

Hopefully these links work...here are my pictures (just copy and paste in address bar)