I stopped Seasonale yesterday (march 22nd) and I was wondering how fast I can get pregnant after stopping. i finished all my pills and expect a period any time now.Will i be fertile in a couple weeks after this period ?And is there any over the counter medicines to help restore my fertility from coming off the pill ?

hi, there is no definite answer when it comes to restoring fertility following hormonal birth control, every woman is different. Some will regain their natural cycle and fertility virtually straight away, some others will take a little longer. There is nothing really that you can take to speed up this process, however if you are trying to conceive the the current recomendations are to ensure you are taking folic acid during this time and for the first three months of pregnancy, obviously follow a healthy lfestyle and when off the birth control try on a regular basis (2-3x a week) in order to coincide with ovulation which may be a little irregular to begin with. hope this helps.

I stopped taking my seasonal in October like the middle and have gotten my period regularly every month since. SO I am wondering what is going wrong? why haven't i got pregnant?