I quit birth control cause my husband and i want to conceive. although i kno wmy system isnt back on track we still wanted to try. we were just wondering what our chances would be to conceive. i have no idea when ill ovulate or if i have or when my period wil come. is there anyway to figure this out? would a doctor know this?? please help.

Hey I stoped the pill june 18th thinking that it will take us a little while to get pregnant, well it is July 19th and I am 3 weeks pregnant. I had been having severe abd pain thinking it was from not taking the pill, a UTI, ectopic, and the list goes on. I did find out that it is viable. so it can happen right after taking the oills. on babycentre.com it has ovulation calanders it will be easier since you were on the pill. .probably 28 days if everything was normal. Giood luck

So it can happen? i know people do get pregnant right off the pill im just not sure if i am or whats goin on. i have noticed some cramps that arent severe but idk what they are. i stopped the pill the 24th of june and i noticed spotting/bleeding the 25th which lasted a few days.. i dont know if that was my period or not. do i put in the date of my last real period (from when i was on the pills) which would be june 13th. but if i put that in it calculated me at 5 weeks prego and i dont think thast possible.. how should i go about this. and when did you know when to test or could you give me a gustimate of when to test ?? please anythin to help

I have beem off the pill for about 6 weeks and have not had a period yet. I was suppose to have a period a week ago but have not had one . I have very servere cramp in my lower stomach just like very servere period cramps but no period. Could I be Pregnant?

:( IAM TRYING TO GET PRGENT AND WELL IVE BEEN ON A iud FOR 3 YEARS I TOOK IT OUT AND STILL CANT GET PG TELL ME WHAT 2 DO

kitten2- I am in the same boat as you. I have only been on the pill for less than a yr., but b4 that I was on the DEPO shot and before that the patch, but it kept my period regular. I have the same questions as you.

My peak ovulating days were from the 4th to the 9th of august and my husband and I have had sex everyday sometimes more than once, and this is the first month that we have been TTC. We had sex (unprotected) on 8/5 morning, 8/6 morning, 8/7 twice in the evening, 8/8 in the morning, and 8/9 in the morning. I missed the pills on 8/5 and 8/6 and then decided not to take them anymore. On 8/8, I started having light pink bleeding only when I wipe, so I thought that it was just implantation bleeding, b/c we really want a baby! Now I’m not so sure. I have been really nauseous especially after I get up in the mornings since 8/8. Today, 8/9, the bleeding is more red and there is more of it so I can’t understand what is going on, am I getting my period early or am I pregnant or what? Today (8/9) I started bleeding a little more and so I am not sure if it is just side effects of coming off the pill or if there is a possibility that I could be pregnant, if anyone can help, please let me know something..... Also with the nauseating feeling, I have not been able to eat much. The appetite is originally there, but once I take a bite I get that nauseating feeling again and I can’t finish the meal. Along with the nauseating feeling, I have been having some cramping in my lower abdomen. Someone please help! So here's some baby dust, lets sprinkle it around. If anyone knows anything else about implantation bleeding, let me know. Also I have had somewhat of a tingly feeling in my lower abdomen, after sex (like little swimmers) and throughout the day. So if you know anything that might help me, please feel free to contact me here on this post *****

Thanks,

Melissa (mommyonboard)

**edited by moderator ** e-mails not allowed **

I just got off my b/c pill last tuesday and now its monday and im spotting and having back pain and very seldom headaches and been having abdominal pain what going on with me?

Kitten2 and Mommyonboard... have u both taken tests yet??
I came off the mini pill 2 weeks ago and am in a similar situation so am really interested to find out the outcome x

So is anyone pregnant? I'm the same issues now. I really wanna have a baby but I've bled a little one day and then two days later I bled a tiny bit more. Nothing else. I'm pretty sure I didn't bleed this much last time with implantion. I'm disappointed if I'm not pregnant.

hi, i missed 2 pills in the 2nd week of the pill and then another 2 in the 3rd week. as soon as i realised i took the next pill immediately but forgot to start a new pack and instead i had a break of 7 days.
i then started a new pack where i took every pill for about 11 days and had unprotected sex.
i dont know if i could be pregnant or not so i stopped taking all together incase i was.
although now i'm bleeding very slightly but i'm not sure whether it's just a period or not.
i'm 19 and deffinately not ready for a baby.
x

I am going off the pill at the end of this week and I am going to try to conceive right away. I know a few people that got pregnant the first couple weeks off the pill, and apparently you did too! This is hopeful news! I heard that you are most likely to ovulate 10 days after the first day of your period. Has anyone else heard this?

Hi ladies,
I am a mom of two beautiful boys. I know alot of you are confused on what your body is telling you. Here are some facts that you need to be aware of. When you stop your birth control and you are not done with the complete pack (I mean all the pills). You will more likely experience some sort of bleeding. When I stopped taking my pills to try to get pregnant with my second son I mad a mistake. I stopped in the middle of the pack. I did not finish it. Therfore, it sent my body going crazy and I ended up having two periods in one month. It was a pain. So in that case if you want your body to do the right thing. Finish the WHOLE pack then stop. For those of you who did not complete that pack... unfortunitly there really is no way of telling until you can count at least 21 days from your last period and take a test. It is just that way. You can be preg. and you can not be preg. When the egg implants you will experience a very light bleeding. It will be more PINK than anything and it will also have a clear gooie look to it. NOT LIKE A REG. Period. This will only last for 1-2 days. IF you experience anything longer you are most likely are not preg. But that is NOT a def. Like I said before if in doubt either way TAKE A TEST or see your DOC. That is the only way to tell. Your doc. can also take blood and test it to find out several days before the over the counter tests will tell. I hope this helps!

I usually have my period the first week of the month and I haven't had one this month. I didn't keep up with it last month as to when I started but I do know that I wasn't on it Valentine's Day. During my last month period, I had my regular period and then a day or so later, I had a light period for about two days. I haven't had any bleeding since that time. I have been off my birth control for about a 3 weeks now and I know that we have had unprotected sex a time or two. I am due for my period anytime and I am having all the symptoms. I am only have cramping and back pain. That's it...I really do not want to be pregnant right now because I have an 18 month old and he is the only child I want right now. I am going to get a home test today but I kinda feel that I am but then again I feel that I am not. I am hoping that me being off my birth control has messed up my system. I completed my pack, I just didn't get my refill. Can anyone give me advice???

I use to be on birth control. I was on it for exactly six months. My period were always regular even without the pill (31 days). I stopped taking the pill in Feb. of 2007 after I completed the pack (not good to stop in the middle of pack). Anyway, my period still came on time every month like clockwork...never early mor late. In May I became very sick but pregnancy never crossed my mind. I went to the dr's and they said that I may have had stomach alzers since my period was never delayed or out of the ordinary. He gave me some medicine to subside the pain but they weren't helping. I begin developng severe stomach pains and my stomach keep getting tighter and tighter. I thought I was just havin period cramps for the first time ever. But then I started throwing up after every meal n restaurants, etc (so embarrassing). So went to the dr's again, this time a different one and they ran blood work on me. When I got my results a week later it turned out I was 11 wks pregnant and had developed hyperthyroid problems. I never thought I was pregnant becus my "periods". So ladies you can bleed throughtout your pregnancy so if you believe your pregnant still get tested even after your "period". Its believed that when you get pregnant you "spot" pink discharge and I didn't! I had the full red flow every month! And needless to say from the test I got pregnant in March....not even a full month after I stopped taking the pill in Feb. Good luck to everyone!

hi i just have a question.. see i had my period on the 5th of september 2009. then i finished the pack of pills that i have on september 9th and did not continue with another anymore. my hubby and i had sex without widthrawal the week of september 9 to the week of september 15. days after the intercourse, i had this slight bleeding of pink colored blood. and now i have headaches and often feel nauseated plus i also have lower abdominal cramps and back pains. i was just wondering if it is possible that i am pregnant? even though we had sex on my assumptively safe days? i was just thinking if stopping teh pills could have made a difference in my ovulation regardless of my menstruation and thus made me ovulate even if i just had my period? can someone please help me? i have too many vices and i just wanna stop them in case you guys think that i may be pregnant. it's too early for pregnancy tests so i need your opinions. please help me. thanks.