Hi, I am 27yrs old, i got withdrawal bleeding on 4th of March as i stopped the birth control pill abruptly. So when shall i expect my next period?
I am actually trying to get pregnant, i had sex from 9th March till 20th March, i am not seing any signs of pregnancy or period, please suggest me what to do.

You didn't say for how long you were on the birth control pill, but still the rules are more or less the same. All birth control pills prevent pregnancy by stopping the ovulation and changing the tissue inside your uterus. So, if you had withdrawal bleeding on the 4th, chances are that you were not ovulating, at least not before 2-3 weeks after that withdrawal bleeding pass you won't be able to ovulate. Your body just needs a little time to adjust to the lack of artificial hormones, so you have to wait either way - two more weeks from now to do the pregnancy test, or about the same time you should get your period.

I was put on birth control pill for 6 months by my doctor because she saw a cyst of 2cm. She said it may be ovarian cyst and it will go by taking the birth control pills. But the cyst didnt go, so i thought of consulting other doctor. There i had clear scanning and they said that it is not ovarian cyst its a para ovarian cyst and she said para ovarian cyst of 2cm cause no harm. So i stopped the pills immediately.
Thank you for your suggestion, i will take the test after 2 weeks, i hope i am pregnant. :-)

I got my period today. I dont know if i ovulated this cycle. Does any one know if getting period mean that ovulation has happened? Did birth control pills worsened my chances to get pregnant?

I'm also trying to get pregnant. I was taking birth control pills for the first time, but i stopped cause me and my husband was trying. After stopping the pill for 3 days (3-25-12 the day i stopped) we had sex and he came in me the same day that i stopped taking the pills, now im having withdrawal bleeding. At first I thought I was on my period but I realized that I couldn't be because I already had my period this month on the 13th also and it was a regular period. I've never had this experience before and im hoping its ok for me to be able to try and get pregnant after this bleeding.

Hey in having the sameeeee exact issue. What had happened with you? I had my withdrawal bleeding from nuva ring the 27tg of nov I was suppose to get my normal period the 12th if December but I knew y cycle had changed so now I'm waiting for the 25th to get my period (tmr) but I am ttc so any help with what turned out happening with you?

ok so i was on bc too, but i was really bad at taking my pills on time. i was on bc for about 2months like about a month in a half? i would have my period regularly. i completely stopped taking them in december. i got my period on on the 5th(regular), i got breakthrough on the 22nd , i have sex like everyday. my boyfriend always cums in me because he really wants to start a family with me, and thats kinda the reason i stopped taking the pills right away because, for one i dont want him to find out i was on bc, and i want to start a family with him. so i checked my phone to see wen i ovulate. i have a period app on my phone. it says i should be ovulating on the 5th(yesterday) but i dont know if thats right or not? im confused with all the things i have read? i really need some help? anyone?

I had taken novelon tablets for only 19 days and after that I got my periods after 4 days is that a period or withdrawal bleeding and m too want to conceive so shall I conceive after this........????