i also dreamed that i had sex with someone...but when i woke up i saw my undies so wet.....that dream is like a real one...did i just dreamed or it happened in real coz i really dont know...

It doesn't sound like you actually particpated in a sexual act with some, unless you were drugged. Sometimes we do have dreams associated with sex and intercourse and we do actually have a orgasm during the most highlighted part of the dream. It is called a nocturnal emission, which means you literally have an orgasm, semen and all. This is normal and i wouldn't worry about it.

i rellay appreciate that answer but how can i check my p**ssy if im still virgin?

Like i said, if you did not have sexual intercourse with a man with a penis attached, you are still a virgin.

if you were being touched you would have woke up.

Wow brainwrek. You are telling it like it is arnt you. What a load of c**p.

Hanamichi,

What you experienced was a wet dream. Everyone has them all through life. Some are more vivid than others. I assume though that you are in the entering stages of puberty or partially through it. Wet dreams will occur more often than not. Enjoy them while they last.