is it normal for a man over 50 to have a wet dream?

I don't think there is any such thing as normal. I'm late 40's and have frequent wet dreams. I actually enjoy them. It's not something my mates talk about so I don't know if any of them have wet dreams as well. I actually imagine that they don't or if they do it's very rare. I'm now single after many years of marriage. I didn't have any during my marriage due to the frequent sexual activity.

Well to be honest I think that wet dreams have nothing to do with age. It is all psychological and it depends form person to person. I used to have wet dream when I was younger, but for a long time i haven't. Actually i haven't even thought about it in long time. If you are worried about this, talk to your doctor. It is hard to talk about this sometimes, but if you have a good friend try speaking to him.

as far as i know wet dreams have more to do with sexual activity (or lack of) than age. in this context i include masturbation as sexual activity. basically you will have nocturnal emissions if you don't ejaculate every now and then.

i had an erotic dream one evening during a nap, and during that erotic dream i came so much in my underwear i scared myself...that was too much cum. A cup full,,at least. And the smell?..yucky cum. It was a one time thing only. I remember the feeling in my dream. A tremendous explosion...i came and i came and i came. Good feeling though

I'M A MAN WHO'S IN HIS LATE 50'S AND I STILL EJACULATE IN MY SLEEP AND HAVE REAL HARD ERECTIONS WHEN IT HAPPENS. IT WAKES ME OUT OF A SOUND SLEEP WHEN I EJACULATE .believe me if makes me feel like a man when it happens

I'm 58 and had a wet dream about 4 yrs ago. It woke me out of a sound sleep I seen my penis rock hard and then I startedt to ejaculate. My sperm was all over myself. I do recall my dream it was about my dad and myself in my teens. Around 16

what were you and your dad doing?

Guess the answer could go many directions.

Don't worry I'm in my late 40's I ejaculate in my sleep especially if I wear satin boxer shorts and i wake up with an erection feels good

I can relate to your post and had a similar dream last night, but is there a limit to how much content you give.

Well I am 54 years old , married for many years and I still get wet dreams , to me it's natures way of cleaning the prostate, renew itself

I have had two in the last week. And im 65. This is quite unusual for me. Trying g to understand d what caused them .But wakes me up when I have had them

I'm 53 years old and started having wet dreams about 6 years ago when my wife and I decided to stop having sex - a truly mutual decision as her libido was low and I was having erectile problems. I have about three or four wet dreams every month.

Real"y that sounds like a little too much information good God