So, this morning I woke up my butt felt wet and cold, and I discovered that my panties were soaked through. Now, my first thought was "OH MY GOD, DID I WET MYSELF LAST NIGHT?" D:
But then I realized that my sheets weren't wet, and my clothes didn't smell like urine. In fact, there was little odor.
I've had this happen to me before, but I kinda just shrugged it off.
From looking around on the net, I think I may have had a "wet dream"? I don't really understand how I could have. I don't remember dreaming about anything sexual last night.
This made me uneasy.
I've never had sex before, and I've only had this happen to me one other time (and that other time, I couldn't recall having a sex related dream).
Can anyone shed some light on this for me?
I'm female, btw. (obviously)

Thanks. [:

Well, I'm not gonna say I have the answer to your problems, but maybe I can give an option....I read ur post, and thought, well, you don't always have to remember your dreams. Also, if you are having wet dreams, you could be having female ejaculation...and yes, you can do it in your sleep without even knowing....if you look it up, maybe it will answer some questions you have...

Just as men and boys have wet dreams (although you may not remember a dream), so do girls and women. When my wife awakens wet, she usually masturbates or she has me enter her. When she awakens wet, she seems to be aroused by it, of course, hence the interest in sexual relief

can some one give me some tips on how to finger my vagina plz im 15

Me too have this same problem, i am male. please help me friends.

Health Guru
Hi Goodboy, when you say you have the same can you specify what you mean by the same and give as much information as you can if you would like help. :-)

I was a guy just like you when my panties feel down and my vagina smelt

All of these people are so so so wrong it's ridiculous. How close are you to your period? Female discharge changes depending on the time of the month. For about 2 weeks or less before your period, your discharge will be very thin and watery. This is not because of a wet dream. It happens to many women, if not all women.

Hey need help OK basically I woke up in a wet underwear it was soaked no smell nothing I've had my first child in February and took the depo shot my period didn't stop so they prescribed birth control pills to help stop it from coming down I recently had sex yesterday and it was food had 2 rounds and my boyfriend came inside of me both times so I think either some of his come came out of me at 2 in the morning or I was just still wet because it didn't smell like cum at all then I woke up at 8 am and I was in a soaked panty I went to the bathroom and it had like a clear wet substance and like little spots of blood was there OK so now I'm in the bathroom and a little more blood came out any clues of what I should do ?

Thankyou very much !! A right answer & relieved me as I was worried but yes I am close to my period and this makes sence :))

Start off with your pinky

Take a pregnancy test or go to the doctor. I think it's better to hear a doctors opinion other than a strangers opinion tbh. It will help you be sure.

You're also gross to ask that.

I am a guy and I had the same thing happened to me last night and I did not pee myself I soak my underwear my shorts and the bed did not drink last night and my clothes do not smell like urine and I don't have discharge

Females. On chat lines wake wet and mastrubate