Just last night i found out i had my wet dream. Help me i don't know what to do or whats gonna happen next. I wanna be ready for whats coming next!!!

Congratulations!

Its not really that early for this to happen nowadays. Boys and Girls are entering puberty at earlier ages.

So what's next: more wet dreams, you'll probably masturbate, get frequent erections, and you'll probably notice hair appearing around your penis, if it hasn't already. You'll also notice your penis and testicles growing. Your voice will deepen and you'll get some hair under your arms. Then you'll soon have to shave.

Anything else we can help with?

How old are you and do you know about masturbation

J-Save.I am 10 and yes i know about masterbation.Masterbaution is when your penis is simutiously rubbed and the blood vessel inside the penis fills with blood and it feels like there is a bone in it which is why people cal it a boner.

Ok 10 is a bet young to have wet dream the youngest i have see boy wet was 12 most are at lest 14 so are you shore you had a wet dream. and have you ever ejaculated be for. do you have any other sings of puberty and i reel think you need to talk with your DAD/mom about this please wright me if need more

j-save

im 10 i had my wet dream but how long on till my voice break

The first ejaculation in males often occurs about 12 months after the onset of puberty, generally through masturbation or nocturnal emission (wet dreams) At about age 11 to 13 normal about 12 & 1/2
This first semen volume is small. The typical ejaculation over the following three months produces less than 1 ml of semen. The semen produced during early puberty is also typically clear. After ejaculation this early semen remains jellylike and, unlike semen from mature males, fails to liquify.
YES in short e-mail if need more
J-save