Hello Everyone

I am 23 male and i have a problem of not ejaculating while i masterbate..I have tried many times.tried using lotion,Soap etc etc but didnt work..I have a fairly normal 7 inch penis.

Though whenever i have wet dreams i will ejaculate alot...not one wet dream passes by where i dont ejaculate alot but whenever i try ejaculating by masterbating i cant get to ejaculate what can the problem be?

i am Still a virgin so i don't know if i will ejaculate while recieving a blowjob or during intercourse..I excrete alot in dreams but cant when i try masterbating...is there any problem with me?

Hi Guest,

No, there is no problem with you.

Not all guys can ejaculate via traditional masturbation.  It may be your technique, some guys can only ejaculate "humping" objects.  In other cases it can be psychological.  If you feel that masturbation is "dirty" or a sin then it can be difficult to maintain an erection and orgasm.

As long as you ejaculate via wet dreams your body is working fine.  You won't know about ejaculation during sex until you try.  Don't focus on your experiences from masturbation as it can lead to problems during sex.  Just relax and focus on HER feelings, not yours. 

You ARE NORMAL and HEALTHY.

Good luck.

There is nothing unusual about this - you are probably just overthinking the problem. Try using a penis health creme with Shea butter to boost your sensitivity. Relax as much as you can and enjoy the experience - you will get there.