i am 15 years old and i am able have wet dreams during sleep but cannot produce when masturbating whilst awake, is this a problem as i also do not get an urge to masturbate? thanks

No, this is not a problem.

Your body is voiding excess cells and liquids when it needs to...
However, the fact that you have no urge to masturbate is no problem.
Some people don't. That's OK.
At some point in the future, you may want to, or, you may find that you desire the release. There's absolutely no problem that you don't want or need it now.

At age 15, you still have a lot of growing to do.

Don't worry about it at all. 8)

i have the same problem but im 18 years old

I am 15 years lod and i ahve not had a wet dream and when i masturbate I am unable to produce anything. Is this a problem i should worry about or is it ok for my body not to be producing anything yet. Thanks

ayana09 wrote:

ou should probably get that checked out. Even if it’s not an STD it could be something else. It doesn't sound normal. But for STDs you should look out burning or some type of fluid.

Don't know what ayana09 is refering to here, cause nobody has said anything about burning or an STD.

It sound to me that several guys either aren't producing sperm and semen yet, or they can't produce it through masturbation, but do get some in wet dreams. In either case, there is no problem. You just haven't hit on the right stimulation to make yourself come, OR your body hasn't reached the point where it needs to shed some of these old cells yet.

Now, if you're 18 and still have not had either a wet dream nor producing anything in masturbation, then perhaps you may want to discuss this with the doctor at your next visit. But I wouldn't panic yet. There is a lot of variation in how our bodies mature, and what we respond to.
Don't worry yet. Talk with the doctor frankly, if you're still concerned.

Hi there, do you think that it's actually an STD? I don't think that it is as it sounds like a nocturnal emission. What makes you think it's an STD?

hi im 15
when i wank no sperm comes out , but i have lots of wet dreams,
i have even tryed pic of wat i like but nothing happend....... HELP :-(

I’m nearly 16 and i’m the exact opposite I never had a wet dream but I can produce sperm while masturbating.