just out of interest (from another forum) do guys have erect penises when having a wet dream?

ive only ever had two and being sexually active not, i doubt i'll ever have anymore in the future

another thing... do girls get wet dreams too? and if so do they come as well?

and how many wet dreams/how often do people (guys and girls) get them?

I dont believe a girl can have wet dreams. For a guy, his semen usually needs to "refresh" and after 30 or so days, if there is no emission through masturbatory or intercourse, his body will emit it and relieve the "pressure". When I was about 11 I had my first wet dream and 15 days later I had another...I think anywhere from 20-30 days is the normal amount of time. I think the penis is erect during this process since the body is sorta stimulating the area for its release. I would like to watch how the body and mind work on making ejaculation. I try to keep myself 'happy' in that area so I dont end up wasting an ejaculation with no conscious orgasm.

yeh I had em every 2 weeks or so

yes girls have them as well!

Yes, mostly likely they do. And not just an erect penis, but THE MOST erect penis. Even when you are not having a wet dream all boys and men experience erections during the night when they are in REM dream sleep. This is normal and is when extra blood circulates through the penis and helps it grow bigger during puberty. Testosterone (hormone) is highest during this phase and is the main cause. You might have noticed this erection when you wake up and have to pee but it is difficult because it is so erect and hard to bend down. It also takes extra long time to become soft again. if you notice, this sort of erection has an extra stiffness to it. This is the type or erection that you have when you have a wet dream. It is also why you should wear something less roomy than boxers or have a sheet over you if you sleep around others, otherwise if you are on your back they might be able to see quite a sight if you get an erection and make a "tent" in your boxers.

During a wet dream the penis is already or suddenly becomes erect (I have felt this happen in my own wet dreams). Part of what triggers the dream is when you get an erection your penis will rub or slide or press against or into your underwear, sheets or mattress, and this causes the extra bit of stimulation you need to trigger a sexy sort of dream, and the sensation you feel on your erection might be the sexual activity you feel happening to your penis in your dream. The result is it causes you to ejaculate, and of course it is the semen that makes the dream "wet."

P.S. if you had wet dreams and woke up right away you should notice you still have an erection. Only if you sleep through it and wake up much later will you notice the wet sticky spot but not be erect anymore.