i have a dream that i am peeing in the toilet and then i wake up right after that and realize that i just peed allover myself. is this normal?

Hi Janet! It's not that it's normal it is a sign of something! I would DEFINITELY think that you are a VERY deep sleeper - which is common in bedwetters - so when you are needing to go, your brain is kind of like "Hellow wake up, we need to go!!" Then a few minutes later "HELLO WAKE UP WE NEED TO GO!!!!!" And when you ignore that signal, it will come out in your subconcious and in your dreams - kind of liike coming out of a dream and in that "Is this real or a dream" faze and then you realize OH! it's real! So IF this keeps heppening, there are several ways of handling it! 1. to NOT drink anything after 6pm and make yourself pee before bed, and wait about 5 more minutes and then pee again (this will empty the bladder) 2. Use a bed mat - to catch any messes 3, look into seeing a urologist - you might have a prolapsed bladder - causing bladder incontinence! Do you find that in the day IF you have to go you HAVE to go RIGHT NOW!?

I have the same dream on occasion but I always wake up dry. However I do hit the floor running.

Every now and then I wake up 'wet'.The dream is always the same:at the beach.But unlike you I wake up 'wet'.Not nice :)

When I do have that dream about needing to go, I'm usually scrambling around looking for a place to do it. Like in a public building trying to locate a rest room. I usually meet with a bunch of disappointments like there's supposed to be one over "there" but when I open the door it's just an office or a meeting room ---- no toilets!!! And I keep going. Usually I wake up and take care of the problem.

Then once in a while there's the one where I give up and start peeing in a corner or out a window or somewhere. That usually wakes me up and I'm sure I must have peed myself this time, but so far I have always been dry and can make it to the bathroom.

Hi Bambi, I feel as if I HAVE to go if I have to go during the day... What does that mean

lol. try waking up having an orgasm. that is extremely weird.

This has never happened to me, until I drank a really big bottle of juice before bed. I woke up after a weird/scary and I had to go to the bathroom but stupid me decided to ignore it. So I fell aleep again and had a very weird dream and this guy went to this other guys house and he just sat on the toilet and I woke up to me peeing,however I didn't wet the bed I got up in time

That's happened to me ,once when i was by myself,once w my boyfriend,he was terribly grossed out,took him like a week to move on and forget. I was so embarrassed. Wasn't even home, was in another country. I was so exhausted that night. After that, I became so paranoid. I try not to drink after 10.depends when I'll go to bed and That determine. It's awful though,felt like a kid. When I did pee, I was dreaming about it.

I've read that not drinking after 6pm is counter productive. If someone does not drink anything after 6pm, the body actually produces more fluid because it thinks it is going through a drought or something. Like if one stops eating, the body slows down to not use up its nutrients. I would probably agree with you on everything else though.

I had my first adult bedwet episode when I was 18. Pee'd enough in my bfs bed that I needed to soak it up without him noticing. After that it's happened every once in a while but only up to a little trickle if anything before I woke up and caught myself before anything happens. I'm 29 now and last night was the most recent, where I actually went the most before I woke up, but I did drink a glass of water right before bed. Every time it's because I'm dreaming of going to a bathroom stall. It's always a stall, never a toilet in a home, and I'm trying to pee but I can tell something is wrong (I even see my pee sprinkling everywhere but into the toilet) but I make myself go anyway and that's when I wake up.
I wish I could realize in my dream that I'm having another episode but I feel like I never realize in time. I guess I gotta try not to drink anything too soon before bed

I have a sugar problem and pee with a full bladder every 30mins doing everything I can to get it in control

my dream is the exact same situation!