I've had problems getting it up while trying to have sex. I masturbate nightly and usually only lasts for about 5 minutes and I do it to porn on the internet. When I was with my girl the other night, I couldn't get it up or anything. I tried laying on top of her, laying behind her on my side, gave her a sensual massage beforehand, and I am very ashamed that this has happened.

My question is that if I stop masturbating completely, will this problem go away and be able to please her instead of disappointing her and her thinking that I don't truly want her?

I've read that a lot of caffeine, smoking, and too much red meat can cause this problem. I changed my diet to no more smoking, no more caffeine, only water and juices, and I'm not eating any more red meats. I don't drink alcohol anymore either. This started last night and I've gone all day without any of those items. Can I expect good to come from this change with regular exercise?

Well sometimes it can happen that because you are masturbating to porn too much, that you can 'loose interest' when you are with girl. Maybe you can try to stop with masturbation and see how it goes.
I don't smoke, so really i can't tell you my opinion on cigarettes, but I drink coffee and I didn't had any problems.

Sometimes if you stress too much it can effect your stimulation. Do you think that this could be the reason?

Regards

I think that this could be a likely possibility. I was recently in a wreck and now I have 2 car payments to make on a waiters salary of 2.13 an hour + tips. I also have more bills that I have to pay and I may be stressed about them included. Another thing that bothers me is that her and I aren't together and she spends alot of time not talking to me but says she's not talking to other men. I don't know whether or not I can believe her since I'm not with her all the time like I used to be. She spends alot of time online and texting a lot with people and never tells me who they are. She says it's none of my business and moves on and I get to thinking that it's other men.

I also have lost my sensation when I am masturbating while watching porn movies. Can masturbation cause erectile dysfunction is something that worries me the most. I am trying to be moderate in it, but I just love to watch those movies and whenever I start to watch them I need to put my hand in my pants.

Is this an addiction?I think that it is.

Sometimes, I can't get hard and I become so nervous about this whole issue. But I can't stop even if I am worried that because of this obsession I won't be able to have kids in the future. 

Absolutely. A healthy lifestyle is the best way to improve your sexual performance.

Regular exercise will reduce stress, increase testosterone and greatly improve your blood circulation. That can do wonders for your erections and libido.

I don't know about red meat but smoking is definitely bad for your sexual health. As for caffeine and ED, I don't know any medical studies on that, but since caffeine is addictive and a powerful vasoconstrictor, that can't be good either.

I'm sure you won't need Viagra or any other prescription drug but you may want to try PRELOX. PRELOX is not a prescription drug, it is a natural supplement. It contains L-arginine aspartate and pycnogenol. I take it everyday, it is perfectly safe and, as far as I know, it is the only natural supplement for the treatment of ED that is clinically proven to work.

If your sexual problems persist for more than three months, go see a urologist. Good luck!

I will try to assume you're not putting us on with those questions.
If the things you ask about as possibly inhibiting sex actually did, there would be very few people on this earth today.

Until about 25 years ago about 90% of the men in the world smoked. Most ate red meat and a large percentage drank regularly. Only liars didn't masturbate. So if those things you are worrying about were true, I don't see how most of were ever conceived.

I made one boy when I was 26 and another when I was 30.

From the age of 14 to 42 I smoked a carton of cigaretts a week. My main food was cheesburgers. I masturbated 3 or more times a day as a teen which gradually slowed to about 3 to 4 times a week now at 69. From about the age of 23 until I quit drinking at 41 I drank a six pack of beer a day, switching to whisky for the last 10 years, about 6 drinks a day. The only porn we had back then was Playboy which wasn't much by todays standards. None of the girls had vulvas. All they had was large black triangles, even the blonds. I can't speak to the caffein as I hate coffee so I hardly ever drink it.

Except for a few times when I was drunk, I never had any trouble getting it up until after I had bypass surgery. The surgery didn't kill it but the blood pressure pills sure did. So I think you need to consider something else, possibly stress or lack of desire for your GF.

I had a beautiful girl who was my drinking buddy. Most of the guys at the bars wanted to get at/in her, but for some reason she just didn't turn me on. I've even been on top of her in a pool chair while skinny dipping and didn't get it up. I used to scratch her back, which usually led to scratching her boobs. She loved that, but it didn't do a thing for me. We were just great friends.

If you want to know if stopping masturbating will fix your problem, the only one who can get the answer to that is you. Stop it and see! None of us can tell you if it will work for you.

If you are really worried about all those things you mentioned, I think your problem is stressing over it.

About the man who only had playboy and masturbated 3 times a day, let me tell you. That is nothing compared to watch porn everyday, playboy is almost imagination. Watching porn everyday and masturbating to it is completely different. By the way I have the same problem and I know other guy who had it until he got involved in a stable relationship. Id love to masturbate only watching pics of hot girls but I got into porn videos very heavily, including fetishes and specific stuff.

The porn affects you, your girlfriend is not the one that you used to mastubate on. Maybe you should try to stop watching porn and  try make the porn yourself, let your girlfriend suck your penis before sex sometimes massage dont work.

Yea, I agree that porn websites really affect you. You would try to have sex but you are not really seeing anything and you are used to just look at the complete videos and masterbate. So that's why you are having problem when you are having sex. Try stop watching porn and hopefully, God Willingly, you will see the difference. But you might need to have a little patience, you can't just stop watching porn one day and think that will help. So try it.

Dude, you need to ditch her. It IS other men. Otherwise she'd tell you who it was. Don't let the sensitive new-age types fool you - they're simply wrong. If she has that reaction then yes, she's flirting with other men. Dump her.