please help, i took a comp up to my room and was just surfing around and i found a porn site on accident, i didn't really mean to, but as time went on i just kept going to them, on purpose, then i masterbated, i am 13, and a faithful member of the mormon church, can someone help like with tps on how to stop thinking about it and things?

masterbatin is perfectly normal for young boys..

young mormon boys?
amd what about the porn, i have been good at thinking of other things to do on the comp (video games) but when i am bored i start thinking about it, and it is very hard to get it out of my head!

You're a teenager, AND you're male. It's perfectly normal, no matter where you come from, although it may be frowned upon by other people.

im 14 and masturbate alot and watch porn dont worrry about it just as long as u dont get caught

Dude don't let people dictate you so much and thats mad normal all young guys think about it.

Firstly, I personally think It's perfectly normal for any boy to masturbate especially at this age... I think if you are highly concerned about and and that worried about it that maybe you should simply just take the computer out of your room and remove the temptation completely

i know a TON of guys who masturbate. and personally i love watching porn and masturbating it feels good. do you have a girlfriend? dont get mad for me sayin this but maybe you could like finger her or somethin every once in awhile to make you want to do it less. im sure that sh would enjoy it. just invite her over or sumthin sometime and as the night goes on slowly get into her pants. im sure you know where this is goin. she'll be havin orgasms in no time. sry that was a bit off topic. if you are uncomfortable with playing with yourself then try talking to someone about it maybe. although that may be a bit incomfortable.

i went through the same thing tho i wasnt from the church. just try playing computer games. i tried runescape a online game (runescape) or world of warcraft i know kind of nerdy but it took my mind off the porno. you can try any other games to. good luck i hope you get through this. Were are all supporting you!

If you are Mormon then you know how to pray. That is why you think this is an addiction. There is help for all kinds of addictions. They all pretty much advocate a devotion to something stronger than you. This is very basic and you could certainly pray about it. You know well what seek, knock, enter means. Give it a try.

It seems that you have one guilt but two reasons. Can you separate the two. Stop doing both at the same time. You probably love your comp right? You probably like the sexual act of self too. Do you want to condone porn? If not then avoid it. You want to know about computers, right? Get involved with helping others who don't know as much as you. Just like this site. What do you think we are trying to do? Someone made this site right? These things can be great communication tools even if you just go in for games. You don't want to loose this agency do you? You may think that you are abusing your comp by using it for porn. Where you warned not to do so? Maybe you made a promise that you forgot about? Are you just doing a survey from one site? There's more here than just games and sex.

I once discussed this same problem with a high school boy in India who was just about ready for college and it bothered him that he stayed up late on his PC looking at porn. Also because this was the safest time for him to be alone. Can you see the problem? He worried about his grades suffering because of it. Not to mention the risk of getting caught. Wow! That would be a guilt trip.

I think that it is often a bad idea to worry about other people's masturbatory habits. If you don't like porn, don't use porn. But if soeone does, don't judge them for it--it's not a big deal and it's just another healthy way to express your sexuality.

Ok. There's more than one issue here.
First, from a secular/medical view, it is perfectly normal to masturbate. Nearly all humans have engaged in it, it is observed that boys do while still in the womb, it is observed that many animals will engage in it. There is no medical issue with you masturbating. You learn how your body responds sexually, and can even learn to delay ejaculation, benefiting future sexual partners.

Two, the internet porn. I don't know what you have been looking at, there is some really wild and weird stuff out there. Keep in mind that porn is fantasy and definitely not reality. I would say that a lot of it is not even healthy fantasy. There is also pretty tame stuff, more representative of what you would actually experience in sex. There is a pretty simple answer to this, get the computer out of your room and into a public area of your home. I know porn can still be accessed by mobile devices, at a friends house, etc.. but this solves the immediate issue of you staying up at night looking at porn.

Third, your religious beliefs. Eventually you are going to have to come to grips...so to speak...with what you believe and whether or not you are going to subscribe to your church's teachings about things like this or not. It is extremely difficult to be a teen boy and not masturbate. I would not become overly concerned if you rub one out before going to sleep. Dont beat yourself up over it. Keep in mind that the teachings regarding sexuality are the ones religious people often find the hardest to live up to. There are no easy answers.

Spike that's a prettyw ell reasoned anser. You also didn't mention that masturbation actually helps prevent prostate cancer! So it does go tos how that there are good benefits to it as well. :-)

Im 13 turning 14 very soon, I have masturbated since I was 10. Its the best feeling ever! I started exactly like you, i went on this site and it took me to a porn site, i started to go on it maybe 5 times a month and watch different videos. Then i saw this one video that changed me, it made me want to look at my vagina and just rub it. Sometimes i really just want to masturbate but i cant because i have things to do. What i do to get my mind off masturbating and porn is wash the plates, wash my clothes, clean my room and when i do those things i just play music and guess what i stop thinking about it! I hope this helps, and by the way its perfectly normal to masturbate and watch porn it just your hormones kicking in. Im also veryyy religious i go to church 2 times a week. I hope this helps, if it does message me! :)