Hey I am a healthy 18 year old boy and I am having problems with erection while having sex with my girlfriend. I get immediate rock hard solid erection while I am watching porn or when I want to masturbate but when it comes to real sex I get soft during it! Is it because I watch porn and masturbate allot?

Will I get solid erection during sex if I stop watching porn and masturbation for a week or so or I just need experience or try it allot until I get it right?

I can get easily an erection and ejaculate whenever I want when I am alone! But when it comes to girls I get soft DURING SEX but when I try alcohol I get back my confident and can perform better I think its porn and masturbating allot that is causing this problem for me but If any one of you there that are facing or faced this problem please reply I really appreciate it.

This is actually very common for men who masturbate and watch pornography. They feel a lot of confidence and sexual urges when doing these activities, but when they actually have sex, they lose the confidence or desire.

I would suggest you give up masturbation and pornography. Give it some time so you can get your confidence back. After ridding themselves of addiction (I'm not saying you have this, just many men do), most men say that sex is a lot better and easier.

Celebrity

Stop watching the porn and don't masturbate for at least 48 hours BEFORE being with your girlfriend and having sex with her, that way what you have saved in not ejaculating semen into the air etc, will give you a full erection when you are with your girlfriend and maintain a erection when you have sex. Plenty of semen will than come out of your penis and into her or a condom when you have sex.

Celebrity

Never masturbate when you are in a relationship, either married or just got a girlfriend, save the semen to ejaculate into her vagina, not masturbate and all the semen just goes, wherever, that way sex should be great.

quit masturbation and porn because it will result in erectile dysfunction.