I am 17 and I dont know whats going on.I am normally always hungry but lately, ill be starving and itll just go away, or if i am still hungry when i get the chance to eat ill be nauseated too so i cant anyways. i sleep alot, always have, but lately i can have all kinds of energy and then out of nowhere i am dead tired. and sometimes when that happens i only sleep for a total of ten minutes then i cant anymore. my sense of smell also got way better out of nowhere, my brother opened a powerade across the room and i had to leave the room it was so strong. my stomachs been cramping and my back aches.i am cold alot. and i mean super cold. which wouldnt be strange except that i live in the desert and its summer. its pretty much 100 degrees outside on average. if i walk for a while ill be hot but the second im in airconditioned areas i get cold within a few minutes. i dont know if any of this is related but i figure i should mention it all just in case. (some of my friends say im pregnant, but i am on my period as of yesterday)

Have you had your thyroid levels checked?

I don't htink you're pregnant but I do have an unusual proposition for you. How tall arey ou right now? I know that you're 17 but when I was about your age I had a major growth spurt and I think I grew about two more inches in one year, and it was awful because I ate all the time, I was super sleepy, and my back hurt all the time. I also don't think it would be a bad idea to talk to your doctor so I'd recommend that as soon as you can if it's at all possible. Keep us posted okay?