:-( i have been feeling really ill now for months and i havent told anybody untill now im just always feeling down and very ill do you no what it might be

:D hi i waz just wundering if your pregnant i got all them when i was pregnant at the begining though they went after a few months goodluck
sarah

i'm only 11 and have hedaches and stomach pains wich won't budge should my mum take me to hospital because there unbeaarable? :'(

my m8 feels sick aftre she did it for the first time and she has gotten sick loads and all i ashe doesnt know wat t do

i had unprotected sex exactly a week ago..yesterday i had some light blood and today a cramping period..which was about two days late..can anyone help and tell me what might be wrong?
thanks
x

I am 13 weeks pregnant and I am having lots of headaches and also feel very very weak, I get very dizzy also. On the inside it feels like im sweating and im hot but i dont know whats wrong i also get the feeling to want to puke but i cant can someone please tell me what is wrong with me ? %-)

hi am also getting headaches and feeling realy weak? how early in your preg did it start to happen????

last tuseday i started feelin sick gettin lots of headachs and tried i havnt told any1 cause then never believe what do u think it is

i hv been fellin sick and gettin lots of headachs and triedness i dont like it idosent any1 no what it could be

RESENTLY IVE BEEN HAVING TO PEE ALOT AND REALLY BAD BUT WHEN I DO PEE ITS ALOT LESS THAN NORMAL . iF I DONT EAT AFTER A WHILE I START TO GET BAD HEADACHES THROBING ON EACH SIDE OF MY HEAD AROUND MY TEMPLES AND I FEEL REALLY SICK AND IRITATED. I ALSO GET HEADACHES AND SOMETIMES BLACK OUT WHEN IVE BEEN SITTING OR LAYING DOWN FOR A WHILE. I WAS AT THE LAKE A SQUATTED DOWN TO CATCH THOSE LITTLE FISH AND WHEN I GOT UP I WAS A FEW STEPS AND THEN I BLACK OUT FOR A FEW SECONDS. I DONT KNOW WHAT IT COULD BE AND IM SCARED IT MY BE BAD... DOES ANYONE HAVE AN IDEA

If your had spotting and then cramping period pains 2 days after you were due to come on it cou;d be a late perios or it could be what we call a missed miscarriage. which is a pregnancy thats not discovered becasue you miscarry before you find out.

As for the symptoms of pregnancy i have known people to get the symptoms withing a week of falling pregnant. Every person is different along with every pregnancy. Non of my pregnancies where the same. My 3rd Child i knew i was pregnant 2 weeks before my period was due but i waited before i did a test and i did a clear blue test a week before i was due and it was positive.

It depends on how fast your body produces the pregnancy hormones and how strong they are for the tests to pick up.

I advice is that everyone here that has complaints is to see some advice from a doctor even if its just over the phone the doctor can decide if he wants to see you.

As for the lady thats 13 weeks pregnant. Welcome to the 2nd trimestor! it should get better for a while and then in the last trimester you will start to feel ill again. as much as we women love havign children it can take its toll on us. i had 3 children in 3 years. and since then i have had back problems I will sujest to lady with an 8month old son wait a little see him grown before you have anothong one i wish i had becasue i was pregnant when my last 3 childen where babies i never saw them grow up i was either 2 ill or at appoints or sleeping its hard work with a baby and being pregnant.

I HAD UNPROTECTED SEX A FEW DAYS AGO AND SINCE THEN I HAVE BEEN HAVING TERRIBLE HEADACHES EVERY DAY AND BAD PAINS IN THE TOP OF MY LEGS AND PELVIS ALSO BACK ACHE WHAT IS IT HELP ME

I HAVE BEEN REALLY SICK FOR THE I HAVE HAD BAD PAINS IN MY STOMACH. I GET DIZZY, HEADACHS, MOODS HAVE CHANGE CAN SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE.

me and my husband have been trying to conceive for a year, with no luck but I think the baby fairy has hit us. this would be my 2nd child the first I lost her at 9 months pregnant due to a cord accident and been living in this nightmare of trying to conceive again. well anyways. I have been extremely dizzy, hungry very moody, I have had some slight cramping with light pink blood that didnt even go to the panites just wiped was there and hasnt come back? with my first I was nauseous all the time from 9 weeks on always in the morning. This time it is in the late afternoon, I smell everything. I havent missed a period yet but I have that feeling that I am. I have a tighning feeling in my stomach lower abdomen especially when I sit down to quickly. let me know if anyone else has had any of these symptoms. with my first I didnt find out I was pregnant till I was 10 wks 3 days but the nausia started at 9 weeks but no pregnancy test showed up till then so I dont count on those I count on my instincts.

:$ i have been feeling sick for a while and having head aches alot and at night sometimes stomach pains i am woried this is because i might start my period some :-( %-)