I have been nauseated, tired, hungry, and dizzy and hott and my breast are tender but i started my period a day ago, can i still be pregnant?

Hi, I think there is no way you could be pregnant if you started your period. Girls are usually freaked out because they miss their period, not if the period appears. Those symptoms that you are having are probably related to your period. I mean, many girls experience symptoms like these before they get her period. Its never clear with menstrual cycle. Someone gets it lightly without almost any symptoms and some have to deal with symptoms like yours every month. I really think that you definitely not pregnant, so there is no need to worry. Hope this helps

is it a period or is it spotting? Even if you have periods you can still be pregnant. But sometimes all the symptoms happen before you start your Cycle. If you think you are then you should take a test to be sure.