I am an 18yr old female and for about 3 weeks i have been feeling slightly nauseous after eating and never feel hungry or have an appetite. I'm quite petite and so don't usually have a big appetie (apart from when i first went on mycrogynon, which am still on) but now i just never feel hungry, just eat because i know i should but sometimes it is hard to keep food down. I feel weak all the time and sometimes have stomach pain on the right, near the bottom of my ribs. I also have an abnormally fast heartbeat. I don't exercise but eat quite well. What could this be, please? I don't know if i'm just paranoid. Thankyou.

I'm in my 5th week of pregnancy. Its been a week since the morning sickness started. I was already feeling fatigue from the beginning of the pregnancy, but now I have constant nausea, vomitting, and loss of appetite to handle at the same time. Sometimes even a glass of water can make me feel ill for a long while. I try to consume everything super slowly in order to try to ease the illfeeling. This morning my husband called me from a supermarket to ask me if I'd like some Olive flavoured crackers (as I usually love Olive Oil)... just the mention of olives brought on a vomitting fit and I literally dropped my phone and dashed into the bathroom without time to explain! My husband is very supportive, and tries to help out. He even cooks for us both since I can't stand the sight of food in any shape or form. My worry is this lack of eating or keeping food during such early days in the pregnancy

The specialist says that there's no need to worry about mulnutrician for the baby, I am taking A to Zinc capsules for pregnant women so I guess when I manage to keep that its sufficient. He also says that this wont last more than 3 months so I'm counting those days.

Notwithstanding feeling so sick, I am all the same happy to be pregnant and look forward to becoming a Mom. Best wishes to all future Moms!

Regarding your post, I too have unexplained nausia, loss of appetite and weakness. I did a pregnancy test at the doctors but it was negative. My symptoms have been going on and off for a month now and I am at my wits end. I am seeing a gastroenterologist and having an endoscopy on Monday. I am just wondering if you found out what is wrong with you?

I have pain on and of in the lower part of my belly if i walk alot my right leg hurts and sometimes my lower back. i had sex without protection on the 10th of this month and i start to feel alot of pain on the 14th can u guys help me please i need to know whats going on. :oops:

i have also had similar to the above messages. i have very bad back, neck and side pains, a poor appetite, the need to be sick almost all day, headaches, stomach pains, and pains under my ribs. i took a pregnancy test a couple of days ago and it was negative, i will try again soon but i don't know how this started. i had sexual intercourse last tuesday and since the thursday have been feeling awful. any advice would be very much appreciated.

The top post particularly struck me as I too have for the last couple of weeks been experiencing weakness, unusually fast heart rate and nausea and a loss of appetite. I'm a petite 21 year old who normally has a raging appetite for food but recently I don't want to eat anything and nearly everything I eat makes me feel sick. Does any of you have any ideas? I thought it was unlikely the heart rate was related, which is why I was so interested that you've got both too.

Hi Im 23 and also petite and also experiencing all these symptoms. I have had an endoscopy and colonoscopy and so far they have found nothing although Crohns disease has been ruled out - if any of you find out what this is please post as I now only weigh 6 and a half stone!

Guest wrote:

yer i had gastroenteritis and it lasted just 2 days, but the month following it i had on and off again stomach churning, diahorea at times, TOTAL loss of appetite and some foods made me sick just smelling it and nausea and weakness. its so annoying coz it hits me out of nowhere, then the next 2 days il be weak as a baby! im having a endoscopy next week and my doc says the bacteria is probably still in my stomach and there's nothing to do but ride it out unfortuantely.
-Susanna

I had sex with my husband on Saturday, and it is now Tuesday. During, he went a little too deep and I had a lot of pain. We stopped and changed possitions and it was fine. But then right after wards I couldn't even stand up straight. I had sharp pains in my lower abdomen and even pains shooting up into my rib area. It felt like extreme gas pain. My husband looked it up online and apparently a lot of women have this happen to them. My only concern is that it is 3 days later and I still don't feel well. I still feel kind of nauseous and if I stand up for too long I feel very weak and have dull pain in my lower abdomen area and lower back. I have also felt like I have been running a fever for the last couple of days since saturday. I also couldn't sleep at all last night from neck pain, a headache and just general body aching. I don't know if I should go to the doctor or if this is just me being soar from my husband going to deep in the wrong possition? If anyone has any advice or if this has happened to you, it would make me feel a lot better about what is going on.

I had sex with my husband on Saturday, and it is now Tuesday. During, he went a little too deep and I had a lot of pain. We stopped and changed possitions and it was fine. But then right after wards I couldn't even stand up straight. I had sharp pains in my lower abdomen and even pains shooting up into my rib area. It felt like extreme gas pain. My husband looked it up online and apparently a lot of women have this happen to them. My only concern is that it is 3 days later and I still don't feel well. I still feel kind of nauseous and if I stand up for too long I feel very weak and have dull pain in my lower abdomen area and lower back. I have also felt like I have been running a fever for the last couple of days since saturday. I also couldn't sleep at all last night from neck pain, a headache and just general body aching. I don't know if I should go to the doctor or if this is just me being soar from my husband going to deep in the wrong possition? If anyone has any advice or if this has happened to you, it would make me feel a lot better about what is going on. Any advice will be helpful!

KingWoman90 wrote:

something similiar is happening to me..i'm so confused as to whats wrong with me..my fiance and I had sex Last Saturday...it was painful at one moment so we changed positions, so the the beginning of this week i felt like i too was running a fever...i was sweating and I'm usually almost always cold and never really sweat at all...so yesterday i barely at all...had a breakfast drink in the morning and almost immediately wanted to throw up...started my period yesterday morning too (i've never been this sick on my period)...didnt eat all day slept 4hrs into the evening..didnt want to eat dinner, all i could stomach was another breakfast drink...all the while still feeling queasy...my stomach is killing me so much i'm not sure if its from me not eating or if i want to throw up

today i feel worse and I'm worried if i got the swine flu or something like that lol i threw up awhile ago thinking i would feel somewhat better..not so much...i've never been pregnant so i wouldnt know if i was without a test...we always use protection...so i'm at my wits end..please help!

KingWoman90 wrote:

KingWoman90 wrote:

today i feel worse and I'm worried if i got the swine flu or something like that lol i've never been pregnant so i wouldnt know if i was without a test...we always use protection...so i'm at my wits end..please help!

I also have had these symptoms. I am 20 and have an athletic build (not petite). I will get hungry and eat a bite or two then feel like I will throw up if I eat anymore. I have had weird stomach pains that are mostly annoying, not so much painful. I did have unprotected sex on Sunday night, it is now Friday night. I will take a pregnancy test next week when it should be a little more accurate. Sometimes it also feels like I have a slight fever, but goes away after about a minute (like a hot flash). I wonder if this is a sign of early pregnancy... or just me being paranoid?
- Help!

carm wrote:

hey hun I have the same problem and its even at times after I eat I am actully taking apple cider viniger pills and they help the nasea.now when I get frustrated or depressed the sysmtopms worsen. I get pains on my lower rib and sometimes in my filippian tube area on both sides i get hot flases every once in a whial went to doctor and they took my blood said everything was normal ive been going threw this for 5 months now.
my name is Renee.

Just have to post a comment because for the past week or so I have had all the symptoms, I havent really felt weak but when I wake up i dont fancy doing anything. I also get major headaches along with the nausea and loss of appetite. A few friends of mine have recently fallen pregnant and have said it sounds like early pregnancy symptoms but surley if I was only a few weeks pregnant i would feel soo sick or ill.
I havent yet taken a preggers test, but i did have my period last month on the 23rd so i cant be more than a month if i am, is it possible to feel like this if i were only a few weeks?

I will take a test soon and let you know the outcome. x