December 3rd 2014 1st day of new cycle ( boobs swell before period starts, and usually goes away when i do start) 

12/03/14 CD 1- period started wasn't very heavy (boobs swollen) 

12/04/14 CD 2- period light ( boobs usually go back to normal size by this time) 

12/05/14 CD 3- period lighter ( boobs stayed swollen)

12/06/14 CD 4- period very light ( boobs stayed swollen) 

12/07/14 CD 5- period ended ( boobs stayed swollen) 

12/08/14 CD 6- spotted pink very lightly off and on ( boobs swollen) 

12/09/14 CD 7- spotted pink very lightly off and on ( boobs swollen) 

12/10/14 CD 8- boobs very swollen and achy 

12/11/14 CD 9- boobs very swollen and even more achy 

12/12/14 CD 10- boobs very swollen and achy, peeing lots, headache, heart burn, super hungry and thirsty 

12/13/14 CD 11- boobs very swollen, achy, peeing lots , super hungry, supewr thirsty, smelling phantom garlic bread, feels like some one yanked on my nipples ( neg preg. test) 

12/14/14 CD 12- boobs still very swollen and sore, seeing a size difference in my boobs, feeling full and heavy now , nipples sensitive, felt a quick pulling feeling by the belly button, ovary on right side twitching pretty hard, minor lower abdominal cramping, 2 drops of verylight pink spotting and that was it,peeing lots, very thirsty feels as though im dying of it,hungry more often and when hungry feels as though ive been kicked in the stomach and it doesnt slowly happen just feels like a sudden kick to the gut,i feel better once i eat,still smelling phantom garlic bread, more tired,pelvis feels a bit hard and swollen, waking in the middle of the night now to go pee, dizziness 

12/15/14 CD 13- sore swollen breasts, peeing a lot, super hungry, eating more , super thirsty, 4 minor short headaches, still feels like being kicked in the gut when hungry, still getting up in the middle of the night to pee, strong food cravings, dizziness, feeling puky, minor abdominal cramping, some constipation, very tired , spotted light pink again for only a couple minutes 

12/16/14 CD 14- boobs super swollen, heavy, sore ( normal every day bra is now too small) pelvic area feeling full as if im about to start ( keep in mind i already had it this month), headaches, peeing a lot, spotted pink again ( TMI but when i wipe there is nothing there), another small pulling/ pinching feeling by belly button 

12/17/14 CD 15- boobs are very very sore today, nipples very sensitive, hungry ( starting to hate this kick in the but feeling), thirsty, very tired , feels like nipples and boobs are on fire, my nipples look a bit darker then normal and the areola looks a tiny bit different but not by much at the moment. 

12/18/14 CD 16- boobs are still very swollen,feel full and heavy, achy boobs off and on now rather then steady,and still a size difference in my boobs,and they have started to get itchy, lower abdominal cramping feeling full ( like PMS cramping but alot lighter the pms cramps) exhausted i am tired in the middle of the day now, areolas seem to have gotten a little bigger , veins in my chest seem to be a little more prominent some days darker then others, ( still getting a neg pg test), period should have started december 6th 2014 but started december 3rd 2014 and only lasted 5 days and i am a 30 day cycle, thirsty,nauseated ( was almost sick this morning), apptite dropped during the day but picked up again in the evening, lower back aches, still peeing lots, constipated ( TMI like little rabbit pellets and i really have to force to get them out , and i end up in the bathroom more often with a feeling of really needing to go),yet another headache on the start, gassy, weird taste in the back of my mouth, i love the smell of vanilla soap untill recently it makes me feel sick to my stomach now, 

please comment ur oppinions on this.... is it possible that i just ovulated a little later last month and could have ended up pregnant just before my period and i have been feeling all these symptoms now for 2w 2 d straight now..... and this is not normal for my my boobs never stay swollen for this long and im going crazy waiting to be able to test again... 

I would do what you told me. Go have a blood test by next week and see. Good luck!!! :))

Thanks :) i see my dr. January 8th so ill see eut happens between now and then :)